Re: Brew Strong just going through the motions

Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:15 am

Can't we just chase Jamil through the town center with tourches until he is caught and hung?
CRBrewHound

Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:51 am

CRBrewHound wrote:Can't we just chase Jamil through the town center with tourches until he is caught and hung?

Only after Palmer has a chance to thoroughly discuss the chemical reactions & structure necessary for a proper torch for those of us interested. The discussion on ropes probably won't be out for 2 weeks though & not all of us can listen live. We could pencil in a date on the feelings calendar.
Lee

"Show me on this doll where the internet hurt you."

"Every zoo is a petting zoo if you man the fuck up."

:bnarmy: BN Army // 13th Mountain Division :bnarmy:
Ozwald
Global Moderator

Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:59 am

Ozwald wrote:
CRBrewHound wrote:Can't we just chase Jamil through the town center with tourches until he is caught and hung?

Only after Palmer has a chance to thoroughly discuss the chemical reactions & structure necessary for a proper torch for those of us interested. The discussion on ropes probably won't be out for 2 weeks though & not all of us can listen live. We could pencil in a date on the feelings calendar.

"Mash, I made you my bitch!" -Tasty
Dirk McLargeHuge
Global Moderator

Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:54 pm

:cry: all great things must come to an end, time for some young blood

ps. much respect jamil, i wouldn't stand a chance without the knowledge you've given me
BanditoBrewito

Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:44 pm

So my original post was in 2013

I post infrequently. Was listening to the latest brew strong Q&A, and felt I had to post.

Log on to the forum and click on brew strong. My post from 3 years ago was in the first 10 posts.

The live reads have gotten even worse. If you add up the live reads + commercials + lead up to said live reads = at least 60% of the show.

They need to make some changes in the funding model.

Check out noagenda.com to see how to do it.

mrsoul12
mrsoul12

Fri Dec 02, 2016 10:33 am

So now they're just throwing out repeats as new shows. The 11/28/16 show is the exact same one as 10/24/16. It's a shame since they used to give great info and now it's all about promoting products. I learn more from the session. Time to give this show the axe along with the jamil show

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
juggabrew303

Wed Dec 14, 2016 11:43 am

I'd say the problem is they're starting to recover topics and people are asking the same questions without going back to old shows. It's part of the nature of the show. I think it may be better to do less shows, but gather up for more in depth shows.
1beerbaron

Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:08 pm

I'm not a mod but we should close this thread as it belongs on the Feelings Calendar.
Brian
KCMO
mobrewer

PreviousNext

Return to Brew Strong