Re: Homebrew to Nano question

Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:26 am

I don't think the issue is as cut-and-dry as it is made out to be here. I think there are many things that come into play on whether a nano can be successful.

The main thing that concerns whether you can make a go of it is your states laws regarding it. For example if you can do it out of your home or garage, that reduces a lot of cost and could help make a go of it. The other thing that has a significant impact would be state taxes, permits, and licencing costs for the small brewery.

I would suggest researching your state laws for the state you live in or the state you are planning on the nano in (if different) to see how they they benefit and hinder the nano concept as a business option.
CRBrewHound

Re: Homebrew to Nano question

Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:10 pm

listen to the brew strong show on nanos...Jamil didn't think they would work for a long time, but now seems to think if you are just pushing it across a bar at a tasting room, that it could work out.
brewrva

Previous

Return to Brew Strong