Brew Strong: Fermentation Temp Control

Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:21 pm

I recently got into home brewing (3-4 months) and have been trying to learn as much as i can. I discovered the brew strong show and have been marathon listing to all the episodes form the beginning. However all that is pretty much irrelevant my question / concern was with the Brew Strong: Fermentation Temp Control episode broadcast on 2009-07-13. I was rather excited to listen to this one however it can not get it to load or anything, just a blank screen. Is this just me (i have tried it on more that one device) or is their an error with the source?
cakey

Re: Brew Strong: Fermentation Temp Control

Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:23 am

I just tried it and it is working for me. Have you reached the cap for downloading? There is a limit to how much they let you pull down in a given time period.
suprchunk

Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:25 am

Lee

"Show me on this doll where the internet hurt you."

"Every zoo is a petting zoo if you man the fuck up."

:bnarmy: BN Army // 13th Mountain Division :bnarmy:
Ozwald
Global Moderator

Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:10 am

I hadn't reached my cap, however I just tried again and after the 6th try it loaded. Thanks for the assistance. Not sure what was up but it's working now.
cakey

Return to Brew Strong