Going Pro Shows Question

Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:25 pm

This is just a question on how many more "going pro" shows are planned? While I love brew strong, and maybe I'm alone here, but going Pro has never been my goal. For me brewing is my place of Zen, and has never been meant to be a career. I'm glad the topic is being covered for my brewing kin who may have an interest in it and they are getting some very in depth information, which is was BS is about. But 8 shows into it, I'm going through BS withdrawals. I know there is a ton of information to cover so I will wait patiently, but just want to know about how long the series will run so I can come back later. I've been looking forward to more content geared towards homebrewing again.

OK, I'll go back to just whining like a bitch in my beer glass now.
barleypopmaker

Re: Going Pro Shows Question

Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:19 pm

Agreed. They are fine shows, but I miss the old BS. Its been about 6 months now, can we get back to brewing in our garages and for competition?

~widget
Buttwidget

Return to Brew Strong