CYBI schedule?

Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:12 am

Is there a schedule posted for this show? All I'm able to find is 'every other Monday', but there is no time listed or even a date that tells us which Monday is the "every other Monday" that we're supposed to tune in. For sponsorship purposes, I understand the need to make us wait for podcasts, but if we can't listen live because there's no schedule, what difference does it make? Just post them right away.
Come On Fulham!!

"...know your process, know your yeast." - Ozwald
BeaverBarber

Re: CYBI schedule?

Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:33 pm

I think they are revamping CYBI, so there may not be a schedule.
wicked willie

Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:35 pm

That makes sense. Jamil is maybe too busy now, and they maybe need to find a new host. I think Justin and Tasty could host it; Justin for humor and repartee and Tasty for his practical brewing knowledge and skill.
Come On Fulham!!

BeaverBarber

Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:31 am

Actually, I think Justin said it was because they ran out of brewers who would talk to them. He also said Jamil was excited about doing more shows.
wicked willie

Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:44 am

Justin announced on the last Session that it should be back in Feb. They are revamping the format of the show to go in a bit of a different direction. He stated that they were having a hard time in getting brewers that would give their recipes.
EllisTX

Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:57 pm

Yeah, I can see brewers being unwilling to part with their recipes, and I can see the radio show wanting to go in a different direction. I've always thought it was weird when they would say it doesn't taste exactly the same, but it was cloned because they wouldn't change the recipe. I don't even have to brew the beer, and I wouldn't change the recipe based on the fact that the brewer told us what was in the beer. A change could be really good. I can't wait to see what they come up with.
Come On Fulham!!

BeaverBarber

Return to The Jamil Show / Can You Brew It?