What happened to CYBI and Brew Strong?

Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:17 am

Have there been any new episodes of Can you Brew it, or Brew Strong in the last 2 months?
Fremont Brewer

Re: What happened to CYBI and Brew Strong?

Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:35 am

I imagine with Justin moving, the new studio, and everyone's schedules, it's been hard to record any new shows. I hope after NHC they get back on track.

That's assuming Justin doesn't lose it at NHC and start shootin' up the place. :twisted:
Sergeant, BN Army
R.I.P. Rat Pad ('05-'12)

Fermenter: Mayotoberfest
Kegged: Common, Cherry, & Apple Pie Ciders, Falconer Pale Ale, Strawberry Blonde
On Deck: German Pilsner, Chinookee Wookiee
TheDarkSide
Global Moderator

Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:08 am

Tasty posted on twitter Sunday about working on a clone for Lagunatias Hop Stoopid & I asked if it was for an upcoming CYBI he said live show from NHC so we will have some stuff soon!
ACESFULL

Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:12 am

ACESFULL wrote:Tasty posted on twitter Sunday about working on a clone for Lagunatias Hop Stoopid & I asked if it was for an upcoming CYBI he said live show from NHC so we will have some stuff soon!

Awesome...I'd love to see the live show from NHC. I'll keep my eye on twitter and facebook for times ( that's if I'm still standing at that point :wink: )
Sergeant, BN Army
R.I.P. Rat Pad ('05-'12)

Kegged: Common, Cherry, & Apple Pie Ciders, Falconer Pale Ale, Strawberry Blonde
TheDarkSide
Global Moderator

Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:48 am

I think Heretic cuts in to JZ's time a bit, and with increased successes there, he needs his beauty sleep.
I predict host shifting is in the relatively near future if he continues to knock it out of the park with HBC.
________

Brew for the future.
Drink in the moment.
BierTodd

Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:10 am

Truth wrote:I predict host shifting is in the relatively near future if he continues to knock it out of the park with HBC.

Can You Brew It, where two masters, Beevo and Scott the Jew... :lol:

Looking forward to some new content. I have resorted to listening to Basic Brewing Radio in the car in the BN's absense. An ok podcast and informative but just not the same.
Sergeant, BN Army
R.I.P. Rat Pad ('05-'12)

TheDarkSide
Global Moderator

Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:15 am

Tasty should also be doing another attempt at Arrogant Bastard for NHC with Mitch Steele in attendance, I believe?
Hoser
Hoser

Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:43 pm

I can't wait to hear the feedback on Arrogant Bastard # 4. I brewed # 2 last Saturday and it's near done fermenting already. I hit the wort with O2 through a .2 micron stone and a 1.5L starter. It took off fast and strong.
ultravista

Next

Return to The Jamil Show / Can You Brew It?