Re: What happened to CYBI and Brew Strong?

Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:51 pm

ultravista wrote:I can't wait to hear the feedback on Arrogant Bastard # 4. I brewed # 2 last Saturday and it's near done fermenting already. I hit the wort with O2 through a .2 micron stone and a 1.5L starter. It took off fast and strong.

I just kegged the same version last Sunday...and my f#^@#^ co2 ran out. I think I was able to get enough pressure on it to at least seal it and got the new tank hooked up on Tuesday. I can't wait to try it.
Sergeant, BN Army
R.I.P. Rat Pad ('05-'12)

Fermenter: Mayotoberfest
Kegged: Common, Cherry, & Apple Pie Ciders, Falconer Pale Ale, Strawberry Blonde
On Deck: German Pilsner, Chinookee Wookiee
TheDarkSide
Global Moderator

Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:31 pm

This was my first time using WLP007 and my God does that yeast work fast and hard.

The only modification to the recipe # 2 was 1 ounce of hops for the four charges. I didn't want to weigh out .84 or .88 ....
ultravista

Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:48 pm

If I recall during the last JP/Sully mixtape show JP mentioned he would be brewing a lager from an awesome brewery out of SW Colorado. So hopefully that will be coming up in the next few weeks.
Afterlab

Previous

Return to The Jamil Show / Can You Brew It?