SKA beers?

Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:35 pm

I heard that Jamil handed out CYBI assignments and that Ska was on the roster. Ska is one of my local brewerys and the guys there are cool. What clones are planned? :nutters:
In keg-a-tor-a-anator

Ocotoberfest, Sour Code Brown for Big Brew Day, Smoke Porter

On Deck
American Pale Ale and Dry Stout
My Dad always said "never confuse bravery with stupidity."
lunitick1976

Re: SKA beers?

Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:17 am

Would you be willing to work out some sort of swap for some ska beers? I have heard of them and would love to try some. I am a huge fan of ska music and would like to see how good Ska beer is. I live in georgia and some local brewerys are Terrapin, Sweetwater, and red brick. These are the beers I usually see at my package stores. If you are interested let me know and we can work something out.
Peace, Love, Unity
L0nni3
l0nni3

Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:09 pm

What kind of trade are you looking for, I live 45 min. away from SKA.
Hoppy1

Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:50 am

l0nni3 wrote:Would you be willing to work out some sort of swap for some ska beers? I have heard of them and would love to try some. I am a huge fan of ska music and would like to see how good Ska beer is. I live in georgia and some local brewerys are Terrapin, Sweetwater, and red brick. These are the beers I usually see at my package stores. If you are interested let me know and we can work something out.

Where in GA? If you're near ATL go to a Taco Mac as they usually have some Ska on hand. The Nut Brown's pretty good.
12stones

Return to The Jamil Show / Can You Brew It?