Re: I see 3 newer CYBI episodes, but not on iTunes?

Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:27 am

I found them all on itunes, but had to search specifically by the show title. For example, after I saw on the Heretic and Plise shows listed on the BN site, I could find them in the itunes store by searching for "Can You Brew It Heretic" and "Can You Brew It Plise." However, if I just searched "Can You Brew It," neither of these shows appeared in the list of archived shows. I've noticed this issue with most shows lately.
PWeis909

Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:34 am

PWeis909 wrote:I found them all on itunes, but had to search specifically by the show title. For example, after I saw on the Heretic and Plise shows listed on the BN site, I could find them in the itunes store by searching for "Can You Brew It Heretic" and "Can You Brew It Plise." However, if I just searched "Can You Brew It," neither of these shows appeared in the list of archived shows. I've noticed this issue with most shows lately.

I subscribe to the podcast, so all I need to do on my iphone is hit "get more episodes" and it launches itunes and goes to the list of available podcasts under the Jamil show. Subscribing also forces iTunes on my computer to look for new additions whenever it's launched. Beats searching it seems
• considering: first lager
• primary:
• secondary:
• drinking: JBA batch #2
• bottle conditioning: Best Bitter
• recent past: (AG) Rye IPA rebrew; rye saison; BCS Cal Common, Rye IPA, Tasty APA, JZ's Cowboy Altbier
jimlin

Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:02 am

listened to the Tafelbully show on the way to work today... people getting tossed under the bus left and right! ouch
• considering: first lager
• primary:
• secondary:
• drinking: JBA batch #2
• bottle conditioning: Best Bitter
• recent past: (AG) Rye IPA rebrew; rye saison; BCS Cal Common, Rye IPA, Tasty APA, JZ's Cowboy Altbier
jimlin

Previous

Return to The Jamil Show / Can You Brew It?