iTunes feed for the session?

Sat Apr 23, 2016 1:06 pm

Is there an alternative source for the archived Sessions that are easily downloadable? After updating my iPod, all my older Sessions are gone, and now they are gone from the iTunes store as well.

I have decided to drain pour my iPod, figuratively, because it becomes more useless with every update; and loosing the Session is the last straw. I am going to move to a different device, and would like to add many old favorite-to-brew-to episodes.

If anyone has a source or app suggestion, I would greatly appreciate it.

:jnj
Microbru

Re: iTunes feed for the session?

Wed Apr 27, 2016 2:54 pm

Dubbel H

Thu May 19, 2016 4:28 pm

Late thanks doubbleh. I went with the pocket casts app. It's great! You can go back to when Justin was still energetic and fresh sounding! Thanks again, cheers!
Microbru

Wed Jun 01, 2016 6:14 am

Microbru wrote:Late thanks doubbleh. I went with the pocket casts app. It's great! You can go back to when Justin was still energetic and fresh sounding! Thanks again, cheers!

I was wondering if anyone can confirm that PocketCasts has all of the shows back to 2005. Thanks.
jhanlon24

Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:14 pm

Yes. All the episodes all the way back. It's great! Re listening to old episodes and increasing my subscription to TBN donation because even though it's a 3rd party app the info is still awesome.
Microbru

Return to The Sunday Session