Re: Podcast from 2-9-15

Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:05 am

Stinkfist wrote:Def nothing wrong with the asshattery....that is an integral part....the double audio is the problem...I will try and listen again tomorrow and hope it doesn't continue much longer in the episode..

Beevo brought it up during the show and they fixed it, I just can't remember when. Maybe at 20 minutes or so.
Sergeant, BN Army
R.I.P. Rat Pad ('05-'12)

Fermenter: Mayotoberfest
Kegged: Common, Cherry, & Apple Pie Ciders, Falconer Pale Ale, Strawberry Blonde
On Deck: German Pilsner, Chinookee Wookiee
TheDarkSide
Global Moderator

Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:50 pm

TheDarkSide wrote:
Stinkfist wrote:Def nothing wrong with the asshattery....that is an integral part....the double audio is the problem...I will try and listen again tomorrow and hope it doesn't continue much longer in the episode..

Beevo brought it up during the show and they fixed it, I just can't remember when. Maybe at 20 minutes or so.

Yeah I finally decided to give it a try and few minutes later they fixed it lol they just passed my level of patience lol
Stinkfist

Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:23 pm

So it wasn't just me!
Fermenting: Black IPA, Barley Wine, Cider and Imperial Stout

Current man crush: Warren

Previous man crushes: Nathan, Tasty, JP and Justin

Future man crush: Maybe Jamil or Doc

:bnarmy: SGT ScottyB-Brewing :bnarmy:
ScottyB-Brewing

Previous

Return to The Sunday Session