Re: 2014 BNAs

Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:02 pm

I think the Brewcaster challenge should win some sort of prize. It resulted in a lot of interesting information and entertaining radio.
bloberglawp

Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:06 pm

bburen wrote:Asshat/No Pants: Beevo, with her full-time position with my Netwerks. Or revive the Most Improved Beercaster for her.

Douche of the Year: Adam Schuman--for successfully breeding

Yep, agree.
bloberglawp

Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:36 am

How cool is it to get a tweet from your local brewery (Kelsen's...who are listeners) that you were nominated for assless pant head pimp (or something like that) of the year. I am a little behind in my archive listening so I had no idea when I got the tweet. Pretty cool to be nominated.

And even though I am of Spanish decent, my last name is pronounce in the Irish tradition...May-O.

Suck it JP :)
Sergeant, BN Army
R.I.P. Rat Pad ('05-'12)

Fermenter: Mayotoberfest
Kegged: Common, Cherry, & Apple Pie Ciders, Falconer Pale Ale, Strawberry Blonde
On Deck: German Pilsner, Chinookee Wookiee
TheDarkSide
Global Moderator

Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:00 am

@darkside, Years of listening to the BN took my brewing to the next level, so I am grateful to anyone who helps promote the BN. You may not have won, but you will always be the #1 Pantless Ass-hat pimp in my heart. Stop by the tasting room, and grab a bottle of Vendel Imperial Stout on me!

- Erik
Kelsen Brewing Company
GraniteStateBeerNerd

Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:53 am

As a former two time nominee (and two time loser), let me say congrats, and also that you never stood a chance. They don't give it out to internet folk like you and me... it only goes to people that contribute nothing to the chat, forum or shows, but give them money (Roberto the Sponsor) or handies (Terrence the Black). Not sure what category the guy that won this year falls into. Maybe both.

:unicornrainbow: :nutters: :crazybitch: :asshat: :bnarmy:
Spiderwrangler
PFC, Arachnid Deployment Division

In the cellar:
In the fermentor: Belgian Cider
In the works: Wooden Cider
spiderwrangler
Global Moderator

Previous

Return to The Sunday Session