Re: feedback from Australia

Fri Oct 10, 2014 3:04 pm

Ozwald wrote:
whoateallthepies wrote:I sent feedback to respond to that idiot woman who bagged Australia. Unfortunately JP mustn't have thought it was feedback-worthy.

In a nutshell, she can go fuck herself. We were probably rude to her cos we have a fully functioning fuckwit meter. And if she came across as an ugly American, we would have put her in her place pretty quickly.

I encourage all people to come visit our fair country. Just be open to different experiences and you'll get along just fine.

Different experiences such as dying from a spider, dying from a snake, dying from heat stroke, dying from a crocodile, dying from a shark or dying from a blowdart? :D

I'm a few episodes behind, so I haven't heard it yet.

You forgot... THE DROP BEAR!
Gimme oysters and beer (and Durian) for dinner every day of the year...
mike____

Re: feedback from Australia

Fri Oct 10, 2014 7:07 pm

whoateallthepies wrote:I sent feedback to respond to that idiot woman who bagged Australia. Unfortunately JP mustn't have thought it was feedback-worthy.

In a nutshell, she can go fuck herself. We were probably rude to her cos we have a fully functioning fuckwit meter. And if she came across as an ugly American, we would have put her in her place pretty quickly.

I encourage all people to come visit our fair country. Just be open to different experiences and you'll get along just fine.

I understand some of her comments and why she would have that opinion. Its just best that people judge it for themselves. We are simple folk a long way form a lot of other western cultures but we do our best and most of would want visitors to enjoy themselves and what our combined cultures and landscape has to offer.

Ditch your preconceived ideas of our country and take it for what it presents you with, good and bad I believe it will be an experience either way. I do think tourists do have a bit of bad luck with our serial killesrs though, that would not be a good experience and should be avoided if you can.

love

g
"in the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king"....a person not quite as plastered as the rest (not a quote by RSM grod of the BN Army)
grod

Previous

Return to The Sunday Session