Had to turn it off.

Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:37 pm

I live in Finland and for those who don't know, without any alcohol in them, Finns tend to be very stoic especially on the bus. Yesterday I was on my way home from Uni and I turned on the Session, always helps my commute home. Got a good chuckle from the growler filling story. Then the poo story. Holly shit, I was trying to hold it back but I couldn't, started laughing my ass off! The entire god damn bus turned to look at the crazy American laughing to himself. I was laughing so hard tears started welling up. I had to turn it off and attempt to compose myself for the remainder of the trip. For the next 15 minutes I still kept laughing thinking about it. Lots of weird looks. Lighten up people.

Great show. :jnj
Catfish78

Re: Had to turn it off.

Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:30 am

For a moment there I was worried you were one of the uptight guys that gets fed up with the :asshat: ery and says "Waaah. I'm not listening to this show any more.... Waaah." I have the same experiences on the bus, but in the states they just figure everyone on the bus is nuts.
Spiderwrangler
PFC, Arachnid Deployment Division

In the cellar:
In the fermentor: Belgian Cider
In the works: Wooden Cider
spiderwrangler
Global Moderator

Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:24 am

spiderwrangler wrote:For a moment there I was worried you were one of the uptight guys that gets fed up with the :asshat: ery and says "Waaah. I'm not listening to this show any more.... Waaah." I have the same experiences on the bus, but in the states they just figure everyone on the bus is nuts.

Thats because everyone IS!
"A bad man is a good man's job, while a good man is a bad man's teacher."
brewinhard
Global Moderator

Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:29 pm

I work in a library quiet environment and all bets are off when l listen to the session...I must look and sound like a total idiot but I just don't care...the growler story had me rolling...then the interview with Garrett was mind blowing...that guy knows a ton about beer and is so well spoken that it inspired me to speak better english...bub can suck it...dick jokes were out of place in that conversation...good show dudes

Cheers!

:bnarmy: :asshat: :pop
On Deck: porter, berliner weisse
Fermenting: xtra pale
In the keg/bottle: golden delicious apple cider, brown rice lager, german pils
EL TIZZO

Return to The Sunday Session