Re: No show today ??

Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:26 pm

beerhog wrote:first it was lunch meet, then jamil show/cybi, brewstrong and the home brewed chef now is the time that the session dies off slowly down to a show whenever justin can be bothered. honestly once i was bothered when there was no show but now im so used to them not being on air it doesnt matter at all. if the aim is to make poeple forget the bn and not bother to tune in anymore then the mission is really a big success.

Ease back, brother, your royal writ for a new show was just received today.
code
codewritinfool

Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:38 am

beerhog wrote:first it was lunch meet, then jamil show/cybi, brewstrong and the home brewed chef now is the time that the session dies off slowly down to a show whenever justin can be bothered. honestly once i was bothered when there was no show but now im so used to them not being on air it doesnt matter at all. if the aim is to make poeple forget the bn and not bother to tune in anymore then the mission is really a big success.
ImageImage
Opinions are like assholes, everybody's got one, some are kinda shitty
cornhole

Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:30 am

Does anyone know when the BNA 7 show, from last week(20 Jun '12) might be downloadable from the archives?

I guess Justin is still sleeping it off from NHC? And deciding where to hang is favorite Cantillon poster in the new studio, along with hanging sound proofing foam to combat his new favorite neighbor Mr. Mower/Blower.
Lupzilla

Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:42 am

Are you talking about video from the party? Probably didn't happen. There were a couple of shows recorded at the conference, Brewer's Feud, and the awards, you can watch all of those online at justin.tv/brewingnetwork.
Spiderwrangler
PFC, Arachnid Deployment Division

In the cellar:
In the fermentor: Belgian Cider
In the works: Wooden Cider
spiderwrangler
Global Moderator

Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:13 am

spiderwrangler wrote:Are you talking about video from the party? Probably didn't happen. There were a couple of shows recorded at the conference, Brewer's Feud, and the awards, you can watch all of those online at justin.tv/brewingnetwork.

I was able to find the awards ceremony from NHC but I couldnt find the other broadcasts on the justin.tv site. Anyone able to find the other programs?
theobrew

Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:33 pm

Hmmm they were up, but just checked and all I see are ones from a few months ago. I'll check more thoroughly later.

*Now there is a notice that all past broadcasts will be deleted tonight. Wonder what is going on. Bummed I missed the Feud and Awards coverage.
Spiderwrangler
PFC, Arachnid Deployment Division

In the cellar:
In the fermentor: Belgian Cider
In the works: Wooden Cider
spiderwrangler
Global Moderator

Previous

Return to The Sunday Session