Re: First Harvest

Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:01 pm

That looks great Timmy. I had to pull my first harvest of my 3rd year Cascades about 6 weeks ago cause they were getting papery. I thought they would continue to make and I would have a descent 2nd harvest but they just don't seem to be doing much. It may be from the extreme heat this summer but I thought the 3rd year harvest would be much better. Arrgh!
A woman drove me to drink, and I never had the courtesy to thank her-W.C. Fields
scotchpine

Re: First Harvest

Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:01 am

scotchpine wrote:That looks great Timmy. I had to pull my first harvest of my 3rd year Cascades about 6 weeks ago cause they were getting papery. I thought they would continue to make and I would have a descent 2nd harvest but they just don't seem to be doing much. It may be from the extreme heat this summer but I thought the 3rd year harvest would be much better. Arrgh!

The heat killed me too. I missed over 3/4 of my cascades. I am hoping I do not miss my centennial window while on vacation.
Timmy
BN Army Air Corps

Go Cubbies!
TimmyR

Previous

Return to Homegrown