Pumpkin Ale / Oktoberfest swap

Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:32 pm

Hi,
I live near Baltimore and am looking for anyone, anywhere NOT in the Maryland, Virginia, Pennsylvania area, interested in swapping Pumpkin ales and Oktoberfests. I absolutely love types and am looking to try some from other parts of the country. I know I am new hear and will follow whatever rules need to for first timers. And obviously, if you are looking for something other than pumpkin ales or oktoberfest, I'd be glad to get that too.

Email me at mikericm@hotmail.com if you are interested.

Thanks,
Mike
mikericm

Re: Pumpkin Ale / Oktoberfest swap

Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:45 pm

All newbies must come to know :unicornrainbow: ! Kidding... sorta. Anyway, welcome! They aren't necessarily my favorites, but might be able to work something out ...
Spiderwrangler
PFC, Arachnid Deployment Division

In the cellar:
In the fermentor: Belgian Cider
In the works: Wooden Cider
spiderwrangler
Global Moderator

Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

might not want to post the same thing on every single beer forum you find...kinda looks bad.... :nutters:
Stinkfist

Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:59 pm

spiderwrangler wrote:All newbies must come to know :unicornrainbow: ! Kidding... sorta. Anyway, welcome! They aren't necessarily my favorites, but might be able to work something out ...

Thanks for the welcome. I'd welcome any help finding one I haven't tried yet.
mikericm

Return to Swaps