Re: Swaps from georgia

Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:16 pm

l0nni3 wrote:If more people were active on brewshuffle I think that site would be awesome.

Me too! hah! I'm working on it though. Giving out free banner ads to local home brew shops that put a link to BrewShuffle.com on their chalkboard or whatever is helping. If you know any home brew shop that would be interested send them my way!
gauzzastrip

Thu May 17, 2012 8:38 pm

Fucking hell yall Texas has some great beers. Thank you Dirk McLargeHuge all of the beers are great. Now three things come from Texas Steers, Queers, and Beer.
Peace, Love, Unity
L0nni3
l0nni3

Fri May 18, 2012 4:52 am

l0nni3 wrote:Fucking hell yall Texas has some great beers. Thank you Dirk McLargeHuge all of the beers are great. Now three things come from Texas Steers, Queers, and Beer.

Glad you liked them! The beers I got from you were just as good. I'm going to Kentucky in August, I might have to divert through Georgia to pick up some more.
"Mash, I made you my bitch!" -Tasty
Dirk McLargeHuge
Global Moderator

Previous

Return to Swaps