Yummy Rabbits!

Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:54 pm

I've started a new podcast on raising rabbits for food. I'm sure they don't compare to JP's chickens, but hopefully we'll be able to put out some good info to help those of you who are in the self-sufficient and homesteading mindsets, and those looking for local and healthier meat. Even if you live in an apartment, we tell you how you can raise rabbits to put on your own table. Give us a listen and let us know what you think!
http://www.therabbitpodcast.com
TheMadHopper

Re: Yummy Rabbits!

Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:43 pm

All that work and expense when it's cheap and easy to abduct the neighbor children. The other - other white meat.
HEY~!! It's a hobby~!! It's NOT supposed to make sense~!!
Cliff

Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:37 am

Cliff wrote:All that work and expense when it's cheap and easy to abduct the neighbor children. The other - other white meat.

Won't work. Neighbors kids are black.
TheMadHopper

Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:34 pm

Brings back memories of raising rabbits when I was a kid. At one point we had enough hutch space to have 13 does. Also remember a night when we had to take dad to the er with a knife stuck in his hand after he had been butchering rabbits and slipped with the knife. He still doesn't have full feeling in part of that hand 25 years later.
The only soldier in the BN ARMY with Ink on his legs promoting The Brewing network and BN ARMY. Prost

"The BNA is my therapist." Mickp
Henning1966

Return to Great Food VigArously