RIBS!

Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:20 am

Made some ribs using some of the new IPA I have on tap. Used it as a spray with some brown sugar and apple juice. Also, when I foiled it, I put in somemore of the liquid. Used the ol' 3-2-1 method. 3 hours of smoke, 2 hours in foil, 1 hour foil removed. YUMM-E!

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j113/ ... 010052.jpg

Its funny to see all of the guys with their wives getting dragged along to church, while I sit with a beer and the bbq going at nine in the am on sunday. Several of them make comments about makin room for another, and I tell em that I will be there when they are done with church. Only one guy ever had a beer with me, and that's because I knew him already.
I sure do like when the wife takes the kids to her mother's and lets me stay home!
snowcapt

Re: RIBS!

Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:07 am

Do you have any of these ribs left? I'd sure like to swing by and try some :P
Keep on Brewin'
Captain Carrot

"Beer makes everything more fun!" (me)
captain carrot

Re: RIBS!

Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:23 am

They'd be 2 years old at this point... starting to think Carrot is a necrophiliac with the reviving of all these old posts!
Spiderwrangler
PFC, Arachnid Deployment Division

In the cellar:
In the fermentor: Belgian Cider
In the works: Wooden Cider
spiderwrangler
Global Moderator

Return to Great Food VigArously