Hello from St. Louis

Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:28 am

Hello all,

I have been brewing for going on 4 years now. I of course started with extract kits and quickly moved on to all grain after about 3 batches. My favorite styles of beer right now are stouts, sours and juicy IPAs although i have never met a beer i didnt like. I am currently getting ready to brew an Irish red ale. I have only brewed this style once and looking back at my recipe i used WAAAY too much crystal malt last time. I currently have a Rye Saison, a Peach Wheat and my Juicy IPA on tap. I hope to learn some tips and tricks from this board that i have not though of or came across in the past.

DJ
DJ Palenchar

Re: Hello from St. Louis

Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:54 pm

Yo DJ! Welcome to the forum. Sounds like you got yourself a brewing hobby. Glad to hear you are willing to learn more....

Cheers!

Brewinhard :bnarmy: :bnarmy: :bnarmy:
"A bad man is a good man's job, while a good man is a bad man's teacher."
brewinhard
Global Moderator

Re: Hello from St. Louis

Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:20 pm

Hi DJ, I'm also a brewer in St. Louis, living in south city. Welcome to the forum! Saint Louis has a fantastic beer scene.
Superdave312

Return to New Users