Newb from Arizona here!

Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:42 am

Hey, I'm a long time listener, but new to the BN forums. I have been home brewing for about 17 years, and love it. I look forward to hanging out around here!
BrewingAZ

Re: Newb from Arizona here!

Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:38 pm

Hey there!

Welcome to the forums. Glad you decided to take the plunge and join us here. 17 years is pretty impressive and I am sure you have seen a lot of changes over time. What type of beers do you enjoy brewing?
"A bad man is a good man's job, while a good man is a bad man's teacher."
brewinhard
Global Moderator

Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:57 pm

Welcome!
-B'Dawg
BJCP GM3 Judge & Mead
"Lunch Meat. It's an acquired taste....." -- Mylo
BDawg

Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:23 pm

Sup!

BrewingAZ wrote:Hey, I'm a long time listener, but new to the BN forums. I have been home brewing for about 17 years, and love it. I look forward to hanging out around here!
sexychicken

Mon May 01, 2017 11:41 am

brewinhard wrote:Hey there!

Welcome to the forums. Glad you decided to take the plunge and join us here. 17 years is pretty impressive and I am sure you have seen a lot of changes over time. What type of beers do you enjoy brewing?

Thanks! Yeah, I've seen all kinds of changes over time, methods, etc. I like to brew pretty much any style I like...that being said the only styles I don't particularly care for are wits. I do like hefeweizen occasionally, but not enough for me to want to brew a 10 gallon batch ha ha.
BrewingAZ

Tue May 02, 2017 12:03 pm

Welcome!
The changes in hombrewing since i started are astounding. My first batch was in 95 with coopers australian stout.
Pretty cool to see how things have changed.
I still like the simple approach and Denny Conn and I see eye-to-eye.
:unicornrainbow:
snowcapt

Return to New Users