Cheers from Inglewood, CA

Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:05 am

Hey guys. I'm new to the forum but a long time listener. I've been brewing since 2011. I went all grain right off the bat, and have just become more and more passionate about beer and homebrewing. I've been brewing mostly sours for the last year.

Anyway, just wanted to say hi and I hope to be part of this awesome community. Cheers.
misled_drummer

Re: Cheers from Inglewood, CA

Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:41 pm

Welcome!
I've been making more and more sours as well. What is the beer scene like down there?

Cheers!
Dump bad beer, don't give it to your friends
cascadiabrewer

Sat Apr 04, 2015 6:04 am

Welcome!
"Mash, I made you my bitch!" -Tasty
Dirk McLargeHuge
Global Moderator

Sat Apr 04, 2015 11:18 am

Cool! Welcome aboard. Nice to have a good pipeline of sour beers that take time to age as it is.
"A bad man is a good man's job, while a good man is a bad man's teacher."
brewinhard
Global Moderator

Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:25 pm

Thanks guys!

cascadiabrewer wrote:Welcome!
I've been making more and more sours as well. What is the beer scene like down there?

Cheers!

The LA Beer scene is growing. Seems like every month there is a new brewery opening. Three Weavers, who was on the Session, opened up late last year here in Inglewood, like a 5 min drive from my place so I've frequent there a lot. A few miles south, the Torrance area has developed into a mini beer mecha, housing great breweries like Smog City, Monkish and Phantom Carriage.
misled_drummer

Return to New Users