Newb from Oregon

Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:18 am

Hello everyone, iv been listening to the BN for over a year now. Don't know why the hell I waited to join the fourm, lots of good info on here. Iv been homebrewing for about 3 years now, all grain for the last year or so. My equipment is slowly evolving, 10gal kettle, two coolers (one with a homemade manifold, and one with a false bottom) and my pride and joy a MoreBeer temp controlled conical. My next toy will be a grain mill, as the LHBS is very inconsistent with their milling. I'm Still learnin and trying to dial in my brewing process. Iv been drinking craft beer for about 7 years now, I'm fortunate to live about 15 minutes from portland so getting some kick ass brews isn't hard for me. Hopefully at some point I can contribute some helping knowledge on here. Cheers
On Tap: nuthin :(
Fermenting: Dry Stout
Next up: APA
bigBbrews

Re: Newb from Oregon

Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:40 am

Welcome! Is you town really boring? :mrgreen:
Sergeant, BN Army
R.I.P. Rat Pad ('05-'12)

Fermenter: Mayotoberfest
Kegged: Common, Cherry, & Apple Pie Ciders, Falconer Pale Ale, Strawberry Blonde
On Deck: German Pilsner, Chinookee Wookiee
TheDarkSide
Global Moderator

Re: Newb from Oregon

Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:04 am

Well the booming metropolis of boring is mainly nurserys and farms, funny enough our "sister" city is Dull, Scotland.... That should explain it lol
On Tap: nuthin :(
Fermenting: Dry Stout
Next up: APA
bigBbrews

Return to New Users