Sun Jun 05, 2005 3:32 pm

I'm using MusicMatch Jukebox to listen and I have no problems. If you can't get Winamp to work, try that.
NewerBrewer

trouble

Sun Jun 05, 2005 5:24 pm

Well... thanks Beerbiker... I followed your directions and I got winmap to work. Now I have a buffer problem. I only get about 15 seconds of conversation. It sounds like others are having the same problem.
How's a beer sound, Norm? "I dunno. I usually finish them before they get a word in." (Norm Peterson of Cheers)
hoosierhomebrew

Buffer problem

Sun Jun 05, 2005 6:16 pm

I have a buffer problem too. It keeps starting over breaking up the broadcast. Very aggravating. I have DSL and tried high and low speed.
diver

Mon Jun 06, 2005 3:06 pm

I'm having a problem getting my winamp to even connect to the server. I can't even pull up any of the internet radio stations. Any troubleshooting ideas? Cheers...
Dave
DLS

Wed Jun 08, 2005 6:34 pm

DLS wrote:I'm having a problem getting my winamp to even connect to the server. I can't even pull up any of the internet radio stations. Any troubleshooting ideas? Cheers...

Could be your firewall maybe?
diver

Wed Jun 08, 2005 7:50 pm

diver wrote:
DLS wrote:I'm having a problem getting my winamp to even connect to the server. I can't even pull up any of the internet radio stations. Any troubleshooting ideas? Cheers...

Could be your firewall maybe?

Good answer. When I came home it was working fine. It only failed at work. Cheers....
Dave
DLS

Thu Jun 09, 2005 4:35 am

I cannot get my winamp to connect to the server. It was working a couple days ago and now winamp says the service is unavailable.
My Homebrewing Website
I reject your reality and subsitute my own. - Adam Savage
valorian

Thu Jun 09, 2005 2:28 pm

Service is unavailable until tomorrow guys. we're all set up with a new streaming provider to give better sound quality and more listener bandwidth. We are putting the final touches on the stream tonight so don't fix anything on your end. I'm hoping to make a post later tonight anouncing it's availability.

Thanks for your patience guys,
justin
Brewcaster J

Previous

Return to Beer Radio