Re: To all the haters...

Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:36 am

spiderwrangler wrote:Grieve Job, btw originates from when J and Schu had Dead Dad Syndrome. A GJ is what Schu would get from the ladies by using the fact that his dad died to get some action. A GJ is like a handjob, just lubricated with your own tears.
Unfortunately that term has not yet made it to the urban dictionary (unlike "Pacheco Sneaker")
cornhole

Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:06 am

TheDarkSide wrote:I'd still love to see . . . another BBQ show ( i.e. bring back Homer!!! ).

Oh and +1

+1
"Mash, I made you my bitch!" -Tasty
Dirk McLargeHuge
Global Moderator

Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:26 am

TheDarkSide wrote:bring back Homer!!!

Funny, I just listened to his first show this morning & his 2nd show popped up a couple days ago. He's such an awesome guest.

spiderwrangler wrote:Grieve Job, btw originates from when J and Schu had Dead Dad Syndrome. A GJ is what Schu would get from the ladies by using the fact that his dad died to get some action. A GJ is like a handjob, just lubricated with your own tears.

Where the hell did that come from? I'm too lazy to read back :D
Lee

"Show me on this doll where the internet hurt you."

"Every zoo is a petting zoo if you man the fuck up."

:bnarmy: BN Army // 13th Mountain Division :bnarmy:
Ozwald
Global Moderator

Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:04 pm

Ozwald wrote:Where the hell did that come from? I'm too lazy to read back :D

Someone mentioned it at GCP asked what the hell that was. If you are referring to the show, I think it was first mentioned on the Dead Dad show.
Spiderwrangler
PFC, Arachnid Deployment Division

In the cellar:
In the fermentor: Belgian Cider
In the works: Wooden Cider
spiderwrangler
Global Moderator

Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:01 pm

Ozwald wrote:
TheDarkSide wrote:bring back Homer!!!

Funny, I just listened to his first show this morning & his 2nd show popped up a couple days ago. He's such an awesome guest.

Where the hell did that come from? I'm too lazy to read back :D
No I think he means in this thread and that would have been my first post in this thread way back post number 4 or so .
The only soldier in the BN ARMY with Ink on his legs promoting The Brewing network and BN ARMY. Prost

"The BNA is my therapist." Mickp
Henning1966

Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:36 pm

luvs_simcoe wrote: 1. The BN is going pro. I am. Mills did. Sven did. Lots of others did/are. The increased pro focus is a natural evolution of the BN's target demographic. How many breweries has the BN interviewed in the past two years that started from BN listeners? Lots.

Where are you going pro? What brewery? If I see some of your beer, I'll pick some up.

By the way, +1 to you my friend.
Come On Fulham!!

"...know your process, know your yeast." - Ozwald
BeaverBarber

Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:42 pm

spiderwrangler wrote:
Ozwald wrote:Hey Spider, pass that popcorn this way.

Sorry, late to the party. Here you go.

Grieve Job, btw originates from when J and Schu had Dead Dad Syndrome. A GJ is what Schu would get from the ladies by using the fact that his dad died to get some action. A GJ is like a handjob, just lubricated with your own tears.

This is the best and most concise GJ description I have ever heard and I could not be more proud of you right now. :cry: Tears of joy. Or lube of course.

J
Life is too short to listen to crappy radio. - BrewBum 2007

Suck it Schuman
Brewcaster J

Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:58 pm

Brewcaster J wrote:
spiderwrangler wrote:
Ozwald wrote:Hey Spider, pass that popcorn this way.

Sorry, late to the party. Here you go.

Grieve Job, btw originates from when J and Schu had Dead Dad Syndrome. A GJ is what Schu would get from the ladies by using the fact that his dad died to get some action. A GJ is like a handjob, just lubricated with your own tears.

This is the best and most concise GJ description I have ever heard and I could not be more proud of you right now. :cry: Tears of joy. Or lube of course.

J

+1

Sergeant, Gulf Coast, Air Force Div.

Keeper of the :asshat: 2011-2012

"Push keeps shoving something in my mouth" Kim Woods

BJCP Judge
Whitebeard_Brewer

PreviousNext

Return to Beer Radio