Re: Monday only schedule?

Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:54 pm

I'd love so much to bitch about the session being on Monday 24 September rather than Sunday, but NCHF is a good enough reason. But I'm sad I won't be able to be listening live or in the chat for the 300th show.

I'm going to find something else to bitch about and wish the BN a happy 300th showday

love

g
"in the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king"....a person not quite as plastered as the rest (not a quote by RSM grod of the BN Army)
grod

Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:47 pm

....and another Monday this week? This truly sucks in a huge uncool way.

love

g
"in the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king"....a person not quite as plastered as the rest (not a quote by RSM grod of the BN Army)
grod

Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:47 am

Quick question that didn't warrant a new thread:

I know Monday shows are 6pm Pacific, but this Sunday's show (rescheduled Peacetree) is also 6pm rather that 5pm. Is this going to be the new standard or just a one time thing this week?

6pm actually works better for me on the East coast since I can get my son to bed and all the crap to get ready for the work week done before the show starts. I just doubt I'll stay up for the meltdowns often since it could be 1 am here by that time.
Sergeant, BN Army
R.I.P. Rat Pad ('05-'12)

Fermenter: Mayotoberfest
Kegged: Common, Cherry, & Apple Pie Ciders, Falconer Pale Ale, Strawberry Blonde
On Deck: German Pilsner, Chinookee Wookiee
TheDarkSide
Global Moderator

Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:48 am

Monday session again? Just wanted caus I have to work that day. Monday shows suckk. Just sayin'

love

g
grod

Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:24 pm

+1 AND BUMP

WTF is with Mondays now? (I'm just recently back after being away for awhile)

Dear Justin et al, stop bringing it weak and move it back to Sunday.

If not, don't call it the fuckin Sunday Show or Sunday Session (check the website)... Douche

Wanted DOTW too..... All ready for it...... Damnit.
Biff

Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:47 pm

Since Monday "Sunday Sessions" really suck, not just the typical "suck it" type of suck ... it would be great to at least have a mixed tape show on the sundays preceeding the monday shows. At least that way, those of us looking forward to a Sunday "Sunday Session" can be appeased by some BN love.
Eagle Dude

On Tap: Barrel Fermented Berlinerweisse 3.2%; American Pale Ale 6.3%, Amarillo Blond 5%
Aging: Flander's Red in a 60 gallon Merlot barrel
Fermenting: Robust Porter 6.5%
EagleDude

Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:52 pm

We could just all listen to the "live" feed (currently talking to Homer about wine, beer and bbq) and get on the chat and pretend it's real. Pathetic or Brilliant? :asshat:
Gimme oysters and beer (and Durian) for dinner every day of the year...
mike____

Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:06 pm

mike____ wrote:We could just all listen to the "live" feed (currently talking to Homer about wine, beer and bbq) and get on the chat and pretend it's real. Pathetic or Brilliant? :asshat:

Yeah ... listening to Homer again right now and it is a damn good show
Eagle Dude

On Tap: Barrel Fermented Berlinerweisse 3.2%; American Pale Ale 6.3%, Amarillo Blond 5%
Aging: Flander's Red in a 60 gallon Merlot barrel
Fermenting: Robust Porter 6.5%
EagleDude

PreviousNext

Return to Beer Radio