Re: Monday only schedule?

Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:24 pm

I'm actually not against the Monday Shows... I was worried about them at first but the participation on Monday nights in the Chat is often greater. And there hasn't been a drop off of DOTW calls.

I am a little upset that the BNA awards show will be on a monday during the BCS championship bowl. Makes it tough to want to listen in.
theobrew

Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:30 pm

theobrew wrote:I am a little upset that the BNA awards show will be on a monday during the BCS championship bowl. Makes it tough to want to listen in.

But makes it easier when you want both teams to lose...
Spiderwrangler
PFC, Arachnid Deployment Division

In the cellar:
In the fermentor: Belgian Cider
In the works: Wooden Cider
spiderwrangler
Global Moderator

Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:33 am

mike____ wrote:We could just all listen to the "live" feed (currently talking to Homer about wine, beer and bbq) and get on the chat and pretend it's real. Pathetic or Brilliant? :asshat:

Everytime I listen to the Homer show, I end up REALLY hungry!! The rub I use when I smoke ribs is based on Homer's suggestions!!

Damn it!!! Just thinking about it and I'm hungry!!!
Sergeant, BN Army
R.I.P. Rat Pad ('05-'12)

Fermenter: Mayotoberfest
Kegged: Common, Cherry, & Apple Pie Ciders, Falconer Pale Ale, Strawberry Blonde
On Deck: German Pilsner, Chinookee Wookiee
TheDarkSide
Global Moderator

Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:05 am

I'm thinking that with the 2 defenses we have playing tonight, it'll work out perfectly to have the BCS title game on the TV and the BN on the laptop.

I can pay attention to the webcast and not miss much since the scoring will be low.
Disraeli Eers

Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:16 am

I always watched the MNF games with the Session as the audio. Is the game commentary that good? I think not.
RiggsSpiltMyDrank

Previous

Return to Beer Radio