Re: Happy New Year Douche Bags

Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:07 pm

Whitebeard_Brewer wrote:Hoppy Brew Beers to all you douchebags, and non-douchebags alike!!!!! :asshat:

Thanks WBB, I didn't mean to exclude the non douche bags (if they actually exist).

love (except for that girl who won Survivor Pacific overthe previous Dragon Slayer)

g
"in the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king"....a person not quite as plastered as the rest (not a quote by RSM grod of the BN Army)
grod

Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:21 pm

TheDarkSide wrote:Grod,

Since it's the new year there already, how is it? Should we all just stay in 2011?

Happy New Year!!

No mate, we should all embrace the new year for whatever it brings. We here in the lucky country may be ahead on the time thing, butt sometimes I feel that we are decades behind in the beer world (I said both "butt" and "behind" in one sentence).

love

g
"in the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king"....a person not quite as plastered as the rest (not a quote by RSM grod of the BN Army)
grod

Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:04 am

Cheers to 2012! Entering the new year with a hangover and a brew session today!
"A bad man is a good man's job, while a good man is a bad man's teacher."
brewinhard
Global Moderator

Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:55 am

brewinhard wrote:Cheers to 2012! Entering the new year with a hangover and a brew session today!

HNY, I did both the same. Good Noon!
A woman drove me to drink, and I never had the courtesy to thank her-W.C. Fields
scotchpine

Previous

Return to Beer Radio