Re: DOWNLOAD LIMITS

Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:21 pm

LehighAce06 wrote:
spiderwrangler wrote:
LehighAce06 wrote:ok, so since the session is by far the largest portion, i'll assume a 64gb will work just fine, thanks. now i'll wait to hear back from code for the go-ahead to send it.

Total is under 50GB... IF this were a service that the BN was interested in offering, I'd assume there'd be some kind of charge or 'suggested donation' associated with the extra effort involved in loading files to a drive and mailing it back. So what's it worth to you? :)

i already said in my first post, i'll send homebrew along with the drive... i mean seriously, if there's anyone on earth who would accept beer as payment for service, isn't it the brewcasters?

Jipper wrote:Not some shitty homebrew. It probably sucks. Suck a dick.
Lee

"Show me on this doll where the internet hurt you."

"Every zoo is a petting zoo if you man the fuck up."

:bnarmy: BN Army // 13th Mountain Division :bnarmy:
Ozwald
Global Moderator

Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:43 pm

LehighAce06 wrote:
spiderwrangler wrote:
LehighAce06 wrote:ok, so since the session is by far the largest portion, i'll assume a 64gb will work just fine, thanks. now i'll wait to hear back from code for the go-ahead to send it.

Total is under 50GB... IF this were a service that the BN was interested in offering, I'd assume there'd be some kind of charge or 'suggested donation' associated with the extra effort involved in loading files to a drive and mailing it back. So what's it worth to you? :)

i already said in my first post, i'll send homebrew along with the drive... i mean seriously, if there's anyone on earth who would accept beer as payment for service, isn't it the brewcasters?

Send a few Cantillons and Justin'll do it and fill the rest of the drive with dick pics.
Bobbie Dooley

Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:22 pm

if i had so much cantillon that i'd give away "a few" just for fun, i would quit homebrewing and drink cantillon instead
-PFC Kragaad, Abacus 'Brewing Company'

Fermenter - PBW
Aging - Sweet Mead, Dry Mead, Saison, Cider 1, Cider 2, Vanilla Bourbon RIS
Cellar - Cherry Porter, Pale (Cascade), IPA, Belgian Pale, Irish Stout
Next - 3 Pales (Citra, Amarillo, Experimental 342)
AbacusBrewingCo

Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:00 pm

I'm new to the brewing network and was downloading episodes when I got cut off. I didn't know there was a download limit. It's been over 4 days and it still tells me to take a day off. When can I get more? I listened to all the ones i have in less than a day at work.
medley

Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:57 pm

Yeah, sorry, try it now. After some server maintenance the other night I forgot to start the cron jobs again. I just ran them manually tonight, I'll try to remember to fix this tomorrow so it doesn't happen again.
code
codewritinfool

Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:01 am

yes it works again. thanks
medley

Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:03 pm

I've been looking for a few episodes, and this topic might be the best place to find them.

More specifically, I'm looking for the first two episodes of Lunch Meet by the Butchers. They are listed in the rss feed, but don't seem to be on the server.

Thank you very much guys (and gals).
Anthropolinguiste

Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:36 pm

Is this cap still in place? It's been a three days and I'm still not able to download a damn thing - I'm preparing for a 2-week trip overseas that involves a) 30 hours of flying, b) to a location where internet access will be spotty at best, and c) even where there's wi-fi the roaming charge would bankrupt me.
surista

PreviousNext

Return to Beer Radio