Re: The Official Pass the Asshat Thread

Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:08 am

If a baton pass can be organised.... I will be in the US in September - a flying visit through Honolulu and then a couple of weeks in New York.

From there I can transport the Ass Hat to Paris, London, Hong Kong and then slut it around Australia for a while before returning it to its native shores travel weary and malodorous in a foreign and interesting way.

Keep it in mind if you happen to be in possession of the headgear in question in say... August??

Thirsty
Thirsty Boy

Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:23 am

The hat will be passed next week
BN Army :bnarmy:
Evan B

Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:14 am

Welp, my time with the hat has come to an end. I'll be sending it out this week to the next recipient.

The hat was sent to me by Blober in hopes that I would get a pic of me wearing it, holding a giant steelhead that I'd catch on one of my many fly fishing outings. I was having my best winter steelhead season ever, then once I got the hat, I didn't catch a god damned thing when I took it out. I think that the smell of the hat was too much for my finny friends. I did my best to still get some good shots with it though. But I feel I failed my mission.

The hat took 3 trips to Forks. Of course I couldn't pass up this photo opportunity

Just me wearing a dragon head, wearing the asshat, hanging around camp. No big deal

The hat as seen on the banks of the upper Hoh River

The Washington Cask Beer Festival:

Black Raven not only dominated the awards of the fest... but their beer ran out about 1/4 of the way through the fest.

The boys from Hale's Ales (a former employer of mine)

HOT NUTS!

Fellow BNer, Twinsbro

The Asshat + Condom = win

Mmmmm... hot dog
Evan B

Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:06 pm

Evan B

Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:23 pm

Thirsty Boy wrote:If a baton pass can be organised.... I will be in the US in September - a flying visit through Honolulu and then a couple of weeks in New York.

From there I can transport the Ass Hat to Paris, London, Hong Kong and then slut it around Australia for a while before returning it to its native shores travel weary and malodorous in a foreign and interesting way.

Keep it in mind if you happen to be in possession of the headgear in question in say... August??

Thirsty

Way to go TB, if you do end up with it, make sure you get the :asshat: to ANHC club night.
Maple

Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:59 am

Thirsty Boy wrote:If a baton pass can be organised.... I will be in the US in September - a flying visit through Honolulu and then a couple of weeks in New York.

Thirsty

When do you leave Oz TB? I land back here on 27/7.

After NHC, I am doing a road trip from Minneapolis to OBF in Portland via Vegas and SF.
whoateallthepies

Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:10 pm

It has been a long time, anyone know where the asshat is now?
code
codewritinfool

Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:23 pm

Well......?
"It's Ménage à trois. You and me and Heineken."

Sgt. ZZ; BN Army Air Corps

Let's Go Caps!
ZZ

PreviousNext

Return to Beer Radio