The Official Pass the Asshat Thread

Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:58 pm

Chaz wrote:Justin said whoever I pass it to needs to be a regular listener/forum member and I think he mentioned something about if they're doing any traveling around that's even better... If you're near an airport, I might actually hand it off in person... though if not I can just send it express mail insured for a billion dollars or something.

So, does anyone have any cool traveling lined up soon? I'm not sure how I should decide who gets it. Hmmm maybe the "passing of the hat" idea deserves it's own thread.

So let it be written, so let it be done...

I say plead your case here.
http://www.thirstymallard.wordpress.com

"If beer and women aren't the answer, then you're asking the wrong questions." -Anonymous

BN Army Corporal; Southern Support - Gulf Coast Division

Texas is better than your state. Fact.
Thirsty Mallard

Re: The Official Pass the Asshat Thread

Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:11 pm

Nice, thanks. I'd just like to add... maybe we should think of term limits...? I don't know, I wasn't really given a time frame I should keep the hat for, but I think would be cool if it could do some major traveling and make the rounds.

Also, not necessarily the next person to get the hat, but someone down the line who gets it I think should be planning to come to the NHC/Anniversary Party next year or is passing the hat to someone who is.

Yay/Nay?
BN Army Sergeant
Chaz

Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:19 pm

Less talkie, more pic posty ...
Kick Rocks,
MajorJipp
JP
Global Moderator

Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:41 pm

Time enough in St. Louis to round up every BNer that's local and visit every brewpub & brewery.
code
codewritinfool

Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:24 pm

Will the hat get a Hawaiian vacation? Thankgiving we have the Maui Invitational College Basketball tourney - I'll wear it on national TV if you like.
bcmaui

Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:23 am

Silky and I are planning a trip to the Great Alaska Beer & Barely Wine Festival in Jan. It's in Anchorage.
So maybe we can get the hat before then and see how warm it can keep us.
Count De Monet

Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:45 am

Brew Engineer and I are both having kids soon. What would say asshat more than a photo in the delivery room. I'd pop that hat on the new slimy kid. I think we could kill two birds with one stone. Traveling asshat and youngest member of the BN Army.
BadRock
Global Moderator

Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:34 am

I'm going down the west coast of mexico in january. does the asshat like to drink pacifico, and eat street tacos all day? cause thats what i'm doin. might be too risky though, i wouldn't want to be the guy who lost the asshat because he took too many cheap over the counter mexican pain pills and passed out in the ocean. i would probably wake up just in time to see the asshat being chomped by a charrrk.
Private BN Army,
Mini Batch Division.:bnarmy:

primary:
secondary:
bottled: Autumn Maple clone (came out awesome), and Jamil's baltic porter
kegged:
on deck: more beer ya dummy
straight cash homey

Next

Return to Beer Radio