Re: Epic spam

Wed Oct 21, 2015 2:12 pm

Hey now, some of those predictions came true (or close to it anyway).
"A bad man is a good man's job, while a good man is a bad man's teacher."
brewinhard
Global Moderator

Sat Oct 24, 2015 5:50 am

Deep thoughts?

1st post...

Did not know his own name,for troubled friend,It does not seem within the scope of our thinking,I believe many people have ever met torture-type talker,let it free to drop it,because working people want to be able to mask the shade of the large trees entrepreneurs,teachings minding one side,you can live comfortably,Based on a tango,you can live comfortably.

...a bunch of links for counterfeit junk removed...

I believe many people have ever met torture-type talker,It does not seem within the scope of our thinking,I believe many people have ever met torture-type talker,I say you should adequate exercise,did not know his own name,who would not you say,you can live comfortably,when I wanted to start this month and loss is the number of products,the boss calls,teachings minding one side.

2nd post ...

Business dinner is a kind of feeling when the flesh,The closer I like to use Let ,but business people do not understand that they rely so much wisdom and hard work to pay money,Work the product when the merchandise,for troubled friend,In We now want to prove to you that this service 'how' you save more money as a prologue,Thereby reducing the patient's pain,Thereby reducing the patient's pain,but then I have no idea,My child.

... same list of counterfeit crap removed ...

My child,but then I have no idea,for troubled friend,In We now want to prove to you that this service 'how' you save more money as a prologue,In We now want to prove to you that this service 'how' you save more money as a prologue,In We now want to prove to you that this service 'how' you save more money as a prologue,my father,at least first to affirm his mood,more trustworthy,but business people do not understand that they rely so much wisdom and hard work to pay money.
Lee

"Show me on this doll where the internet hurt you."

"Every zoo is a petting zoo if you man the fuck up."

:bnarmy: BN Army // 13th Mountain Division :bnarmy:
Ozwald
Global Moderator

Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:52 am

I TOTALLY agree and am in for the ride!
brewinhard
Global Moderator

Thu Oct 29, 2015 11:25 am

spammer wrote:ceremony actualization has FIFA 16 Coins a appointed button to jump, and jumping is important if you ambition to get The bead on enemies. Accepting all three characters to jump in bike is catchy to get The adhere of at first, but eventually I got my accent down. Battles plan in abounding The aforementioned way. You can accomplish basal or adapted attacks with ceremony character, admitting Cardboard Jam adds a air-conditioned leash advance option. Already you actuate it, you play through arbitrary mini-games, like hitting enemies in a tennis-style match, to attack.Mario & Luigi: Cardboard Jam is accepting developed by Intelligent Systems for Nintendo DS. The adventurous launches in.

Cheap FIFA 16 Coins Nintendo is a aggregation that creates new amateur in long-running franchises like Mario, Star Fox or Zelda about ad nauseam. It's a acutely amaranthine circling with ceremony new appellation aggravating to top The last. And while new titles do about innovate, They still tend to backpack one of two able punches: nostalgia, or an complete admirable factor.Yoshi's Woolly Apple adeptness just be The complete aggregate of both. Like antecedent Yoshi games, Woolly Apple is a platformer that sees you bent through levels, throwing eggs and advance just about everything.

WTF does this even mean?
-B'Dawg
BJCP GM3 Judge & Mead
"Lunch Meat. It's an acquired taste....." -- Mylo
BDawg

Fri Oct 30, 2015 6:12 am

BDawg wrote:WTF does this even mean?

You've never heard of an air-conditioned leash advance option? You live in a cave or something? :lol:

It didn't make any more sense with the spammy links in there. Less actually. I think they were selling counterfeit sneakers. And stealing your info, of course.

P.S. Maybe I should get these guys to make me a new avatar.
Lee

Ozwald
Global Moderator

Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:45 am

There are numerous groups and also forms of shoes that are suitable for the people going into unusual severe.

... leather-based shoes, snowfall shoes off-road shoes and many others of the identical type are designed by keeping at heart the contests as well as requires from the landscape where they will provide.

The suntan shoes are specifically developed ...

Another amazing feature about most of these shoes is the fact in addition to making use of and also using them inside the bodily along with geologically challenging surfaces, these types of shoes could also be used because everyday people. But these can never be used as formal shoes.

These kinds of shoes are manufactured through [outlet] mostly using the chewing gum inside their fundamental construction and design.

... a great experience of chemicals ...

Excerpts from a novel-long spam we got posted under Beer Radio. Even though I whittled it down, I didn't edit it to make it any funnier than our spammer wrote. It's all in context.
Lee

Ozwald
Global Moderator

Thu Feb 25, 2016 4:36 pm

I still don't understand... :aaron
brewinhard
Global Moderator