Re: ... And in today's police reports

Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:18 am

A turkey was trying to get into the Bozeman Health Deaconess Hospital emergency room at 9:33 a.m.

A caller wanted officers to check on a cow that was in the back of a truck, which was parked in a handicap spot in front of a Seventh Avenue pharmacy.
Lee

"Show me on this doll where the internet hurt you."

"Every zoo is a petting zoo if you man the fuck up."

:bnarmy: BN Army // 13th Mountain Division :bnarmy:
Ozwald
Global Moderator

Sat Apr 09, 2016 8:47 am

A woman was cited for urinating on a fire hydrant at 12:17 a.m.

An officer found a man unconscious in the street. He was transported to the hospital because he could not walk home after a long night of drinking.

Drunk level: Bozeman
Lee

Ozwald
Global Moderator

Tue Apr 12, 2016 2:11 pm

Two people were warned for riding on a bicycle that was only designed for one person.

Wow... seriously? Douchebag was either bored or having a bad day.

A deputy was flagged down by someone at Moose Flats Campground who found a bunch of burnt camping equipment and personal items. The man was worried that it was a murder scene, but he didn't find a body in the items. The deputy checked the area, spoke with other campers and did further investigation. There was nothing to indicate any crimes had been committed other than littering on national forest land.
Lee

Ozwald
Global Moderator

Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:52 am

Ozwald wrote:
An officer found a man unconscious in the street. He was transported to the hospital because he could not walk home after a long night of drinking.

Guaranteed that was my buddy. He works trail crew for Yellowstone. Has for over 20 years. Still drinks like a fish every time he gets back in town. He says it mostly because of the guy to girl ratio. I say its because he is an alcoholic. :aaron
"A bad man is a good man's job, while a good man is a bad man's teacher."
brewinhard
Global Moderator

Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:02 am

brewinhard wrote:
Ozwald wrote:

Guaranteed that was my buddy. He works trail crew for Yellowstone. Has for over 20 years. Still drinks like a fish every time he gets back in town. He says it mostly because of the guy to girl ratio. I say its because he is an alcoholic. :aaron

I wouldn't guarantee that unless you heard the story from him. This scenario plays out at least 5 nights every single week. It just doesn't always make the paper. In Big Sky it could easily be a nightly event, except there's only 2, sometimes 3, officers on the entire mountain, which is a really big place.
Lee

Ozwald
Global Moderator

Previous

Return to Off Topic Stuff