Re: Just got my Ninkasi!

Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:29 am

Ozwald wrote:
RommelMagic wrote:Of course we can't see the whole thing, but congrats on keeping the furniture in one piece. :lol:

Oh sorry, it shows up on my monitor. I'll try to size it down a little bit.

Better?
Lee

"Show me on this doll where the internet hurt you."

"Every zoo is a petting zoo if you man the fuck up."

:bnarmy: BN Army // 13th Mountain Division :bnarmy:
Ozwald
Global Moderator

Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:37 am

I don't see any difference. But I meant that the photos aren't of the entire couch / chair.
Ranger, West Point - Hessian Lake Division
Hessian Lake Brewing
Hessian Lake

Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:00 am

Ahh, thought you meant the pic was too big & you couldn't see it w/o scrolling.

Most things are still pretty much intact. He's taken out a couple lamps & an alarm clock. Our key hook is now more than 7 feet off the ground. The toilet brush is the epitome of evil & must be destroyed at all costs. A few nights ago we heard the strangest noise & went downstairs to investigate. He opened the running washing machine & was pulling out soaked towels & putting them on the bed. I think the noise was him falling in. The couch does have a lot of claw damage, but fairly minimal considering we have a 30lb kitten. I've had that chair for years and years & it still looks great if you can get all the fur off from it.
Lee

Ozwald
Global Moderator

Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:55 pm

These pictures bring back memories of my first job out of high school years ago working for a veterinarian. Nebraska Game and Parks called us one day to take a look at a bobcat they had on exhibit at the state fair. Turns out that cat had an impacted tooth. Bobcats are born with a bad attitude. Couple that with a toothache and you have one nasty critter. :shock: Anyway, the vet turns to me and says, "Wayne, you hold him down while I give him a shot to sedate him." WTF!!!!!!!!!!!! The vet was actually serious! I borrowed a broom and stuck it into the cage. The bobcat was so busy shredding the broom he didn't notice the vet sticking a needle in his backside from the other side of the cage.

That, combined with other close encounters with bobcats in the wild has led me to always give these critters wide birth. No way I would consider one as a pet. That lynx is a good looking critter though. Just leave him home if you come to visit.

Wayne
Bugeater Brewing Company
http://www.lincolnlagers.com
Bugeater

Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:00 pm

I like that cat, the wife and I are looking to get a f3-f6 sanvannah cat or a chausie so it is tame and eats cat food with some other real food added.
"Owning a Type R is like a dream... You wake up and it's gone!" - some Honda guy
pythoner

Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:24 pm

Good god, man! Them suckers are little monsters! Beautiful. Does he cuddle with you?
I found this and thought it was funny. They are scrappin, while scrapping. WTF is up with all that trash? Canadians....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnhifQMUu3w
snowcapt

Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:57 am

He can be super cuddly, but usually he acts like a typical kitten/puppy. Destroy this, chew on this, this would look better over there, chew on that, etc. He's more sweet to me than the lady, but that ends with the two of us. The few friends we let over have become chew toys anytime he can get away with it. Most like to play with him, my caregiver is the only one who's mildly afraid of him. He was great in Denver this past fall when we had to sneak him in the Mariott for GABF. Both Jamil & Sarah Huska rode in an elevator with him & were never the wiser. No pets my ass :D.
Lee

Ozwald
Global Moderator

Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:54 am

So how's it going with the toilet training?
Ranger, West Point - Hessian Lake Division
Hessian Lake Brewing
Hessian Lake

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic Stuff