TBN on Google Music

Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:22 pm

Sorry in advance if this was already discussed elsewhere, a search didn't turn up any results.
Has anyone considered putting the episodes on Google Music? I've seen some comments about iTunes. I was skimming through parts of the Google policies and wasn't able to find any section governing advertising in the tracks.
I've been downloading, fixing the ID3 tags and uploading to my own Music. I just thought it was weird they weren't already available.
From what I can tell, it's only $25 for an artist (Brewing Network) profile and albums don't cost anything. If this hasn't been done do to lack of man power, I'd be willing to take ownership of this task and get it all setup.
Tags and taxes on 3 vehicles = brewing withdrawals
KYT

Re: TBN on Google Music

Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:42 pm

Thanks for your offer. All content is owned by The Brewing Network, and that means Justin. He'd have to approve anything of this nature. justin@thebrewingnetwork.com
code
codewritinfool

Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:18 pm

codewritinfool wrote:Thanks for your offer. All content is owned by The Brewing Network, and that means Justin. He'd have to approve anything of this nature. justin@thebrewingnetwork.com

Emailed.
KYT

Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:26 pm

this would be awesome. any success?
Veedo

Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:38 pm

Yes I've been in context with Justin about it. He's interested but there's some changes coming down the pipe so now isn't a good time he said. I've been digging around in the Google Music help files and we may not be able to go down this route due to file size restrictions. The uploaded tracks must be in FLAC or WAV and <=250MB.
KYT

Return to Support