Bye-Bye BN Forum

Sat Dec 15, 2018 7:36 am

Bye-bye, BN forum. Looks like you're on your death bed. Long live Facebook, I guess. Anyone looking for a good forum that's still alive should visit homebrewtalk.

Cheers all.
Dave

"This is grain, which any fool can eat, but for which the Lord intended a more divine means of consumption. Let us give praise to our Maker, and glory to His bounty, by learning about... BEER!" - Friar Tuck (Robin Hood - Prince of Thieves)
dmtaylor

Re: Bye-Bye BN Forum

Wed Dec 26, 2018 1:00 am

Long live face book? Really? That shit show wants shutting down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
LeeH

Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:49 am

I'm not sure my snark detector would work very well at 3:00am on Christmas night either.
Dave

"This is grain, which any fool can eat, but for which the Lord intended a more divine means of consumption. Let us give praise to our Maker, and glory to His bounty, by learning about... BEER!" - Friar Tuck (Robin Hood - Prince of Thieves)
dmtaylor

Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:46 am

Beerborg.com
Small, friendly, fun and helpful!
Beerlord

Sat Dec 29, 2018 12:47 pm

Beerlord wrote:Beerborg.com
Small, friendly, fun and helpful!

This is the first I've heard of it. I see some familiar faces in there. Cool. Thanks!
Dave

dmtaylor

Return to Support