12:00PM – 5:00PM
Sat. September 21, 2019
1404 Fourth Street
Our friends at Trumer are celebrating their 15th year of proudly serving the Bay Area with some of the best pilsner anywhere! In celebration, they’re hosting an Oktoberfest party at the Trumer Brewery, where they’ll also unveil their first ever, limited release, Trumer Doppelganger Märzen!
- What: Trumer Oktoberfest Party & Doppelganger Märzen Launch! Bonus! There will also be unfiltered Kellerbier tapped, only available at the brewery, and two Bavarian kegs will be tapped!
- Who: This event is open to the public and family friendly!
- Tickets are currently available for purchase
- Where: Trumer Brewery, 1404 Fourth Street, Berkeley, CA
- When: Saturday, September 21st from 12pm – 5pm
- Why: Celebrating Trumer’s 15th Anniversary in the Bay Area!
They’ll also have authentic German food from Berkeley’s own Gaumenkitzel, as well as local music from Polkageist West, so break out your lederhosen and come help Trumer celebrate 15 years in the Bay Area!