11:00AM – 9:00PM
Tue. October 3rd, 2017
Fort Collins, CO.
The Hop Grenade loves the Great American Beer Festival and all the rabid beer fanatics that it brings. Though Denver is where the convention takes place, we know that many attendees either plan a trip to Fort Collins or would love to visit for a day and so we have you covered!
We are chartering a private bus that will pick you up at the Denver Convention Center and bring you up to Fort Collins (aka Fort Beer) for a day of Northern Colorado beer awesomeness, including a lunch stop at the all new Hop Grenade Taproom, sister company of The Brewing Network. As a bonus, members of The Brewing Network’s popular show, The Session, will be aboard to accompany you and make trouble along your journey!
Your exclusive ticket includes:
– Transportation to and from Fort Collins from the Denver Convention Center
– $10 off lunch at The Hop Grenade, 27 taps of GABF medal winning craft beer available for purchase
– 2 free rounds of specially selected beer at Funkwerks
– 1 free round of beer at New Belgium
– $1 off all draft beer at Odell
– 10 – 15% all beer at Tap N Handle. Food available for purchase
**That’s about $40 in savings included in the ticket!**
Full itinerary for the Day:
-PICK UP, Denver Convention Center @ 11:00am -DROP OFF, The Hop Grenade @ 12:30pm
-PICK UP, The Hop Grenade @ 2:00pm -DROP OFF, Funkwerks @ 2:15pm
-PICK UP, Funkwerks @ 3:30pm -DROP OFF, Odell Brewing @ 3:50pm
-PICK UP, Odell Brewing @5:00pm -DROP OFF, New Belgium @ 5:15pm
-PICK UP, New Belgium @ 6:00pm -DROP OFF, Tap n Handle @ 6:15pm
-PICK UP, Tap n Handle @ 7:30pm -DROP OFF, Denver Convention center @ 9:00pm