Who will win the battle of the off topics?

Poll ended at Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:36 am

code
5
83%
no pants
1
17%
 
Total votes : 6

Re: Who will win the battle of the off topics?

Fri May 01, 2009 2:40 pm

You guys are the grown up version of the kids who would always take their ball and go home.
bleachcola
 

Re: Who will win the battle of the off topics?

Fri May 01, 2009 3:31 pm

Huh. That works really well. If you click on a topic that person started, it'll show the thread but not the initial post.
Image Bob "G. Bob" Roland
Nickel City Brewing
User avatar
gbob
 
Posts: 556
Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 6:18 am
Location: Buffalo, NY

Re: Who will win the battle of the off topics?

Fri May 01, 2009 5:43 pm

bleachcola wrote:You guys are the grown up version of the kids who would always take their ball and go home.

Lifelong problem for you, I guess. :P
User avatar
BrewTa2
Global Moderator
 
Posts: 3459
Joined: Sat Jan 12, 2008 8:46 am
Location: Hannibal, MO

Re: Who will win the battle of the off topics?

Fri May 01, 2009 7:48 pm

BrewTa2 wrote:
bleachcola wrote:You guys are the grown up version of the kids who would always take their ball and go home.

Lifelong problem for you, I guess. :P


I played one on one hoops with my brother for years. Neighborhood kids were soft.
bleachcola
 

Re: Who will win the battle of the off topics?

Sat May 02, 2009 3:57 am

bleachcola wrote:Fine, I'll work on my sensitivity issues. I'm open for criticism.


How about you move on. Take YOUR ball and leave. I use these forums to talk shop and of course the occasional :asshat:'ery. If you had any clue, you would realize that these guys and gals are a great group. And if you had any clue you would figure out that there is a LOT of room for rediculous posts and thread on nothing. But when you do nothing but spam in Off Topic, you are pretty much worthless to a brewing community (in my opinion).

Sure Off-Topic is for THOSE posts, but remember why we are all here in the first place. BEER!

and you're a total asshole too ...

(clicks ignore)
Gary

Corporal, BN Army
User avatar
TampaBrew
 
Posts: 703
Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2007 3:26 pm
Location: Tampa, FL

Re: Who will win the battle of the off topics?

Sat May 02, 2009 8:07 am

TampaBrew wrote:
bleachcola wrote:Fine, I'll work on my sensitivity issues. I'm open for criticism.


How about you move on. Take YOUR ball and leave. I use these forums to talk shop and of course the occasional :asshat:'ery. If you had any clue, you would realize that these guys and gals are a great group. And if you had any clue you would figure out that there is a LOT of room for rediculous posts and thread on nothing. But when you do nothing but spam in Off Topic, you are pretty much worthless to a brewing community (in my opinion).

Sure Off-Topic is for THOSE posts, but remember why we are all here in the first place. BEER!

and you're a total asshole too ...

(clicks ignore)


Very e-tough. I'll leave when I stop getting PM's from folks saying they like some of my posts but are afraid to speak up in the open forum. And I'm not an asshole. I'm a dick. And you're a pussy. Pussies think everyone can get along, and dicks just want to fuck all the time without thinking it through. But then you got your assholes. And all the assholes want us to shit all over everything! So, pussies may get mad at dicks once in a while, because pussies get fucked by dicks. But dicks also fuck assholes, TampaBrew. And if they didn't fuck the assholes, you know what you'd get? You'd get your dick and your pussy all covered in shit!
bleachcola
 

Re: Who will win the battle of the off topics?

Sat May 02, 2009 8:23 am

bleachcola wrote:Very e-tough. I'll leave when I stop getting PM's from folks saying they like some of my posts but are afraid to speak up in the open forum. And I'm not an asshole. I'm a dick. blah blah blah trying to be witty blah blah blah


I'm not trying to be e-tough. Just stating that you an incredibly annoying individual. Move on. If you had a clue, you would already know that most of us DO get along, in real life too, not just hidden behind a computer.
Gary

Corporal, BN Army
User avatar
TampaBrew
 
Posts: 703
Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2007 3:26 pm
Location: Tampa, FL

Re: Who will win the battle of the off topics?

Sat May 02, 2009 8:31 am

TampaBrew wrote:
bleachcola wrote:Very e-tough. I'll leave when I stop getting PM's from folks saying they like some of my posts but are afraid to speak up in the open forum. And I'm not an asshole. I'm a dick. blah blah blah trying to be witty blah blah blah


I'm not trying to be e-tough. Just stating that you an incredibly annoying individual. Move on. If you had a clue, you would already know that most of us DO get along, in real life too, not just hidden behind a computer.


I thought you were putting me on block?
bleachcola
 

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic Stuff

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: phoebefo4

A BIT ABOUT US

The Brewing Network is a multimedia resource for brewers and beer lovers. Since 2005, we have been the leader in craft beer entertainment and information with live beer radio, podcasts, video, events and more.