Wed Jan 23, 2008 10:17 am

I will be first I guess to list some wants to get this thing going.

Wants:
any russian river but high emphasis on barrel aged beers
any firestone walker
21a
port
lost abbey
surly

Have to trade:

Any new glarus
most bells
mikeller santas little helper
three floyds except dark lord. ( I will be getting more when it is released)
any two brothers currently out
ask for others not available and I will let you know.
goose island
some brooklyn brewery
some jolly pumpkin
possibly some belgians not available elsewhere
on tap: horse feed oatmeal stout, brown porter, honey pale.

In Reserve: oaked imperial amber, dopplebock, imperial IPA,baltic porter.

In fermentors: Imperial stout, APA, brown porter, american brown ale, belgian pale.
grubs18

Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:47 pm

A section on the forums just for swaps? ... BRILLIANT!

Nice thinking Lufah!
http://www.thirstymallard.wordpress.com

"If beer and women aren't the answer, then you're asking the wrong questions." -Anonymous

BN Army Corporal; Southern Support - Gulf Coast Division

Texas is better than your state. Fact.
Thirsty Mallard

Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:26 pm

Lufah I listened to a Very Butched Christmas I the other day so I will try and translate my appreciation into a language you can understand.....

Thanks for fixin' us up with a fucking thread to trade some fuckin' beer. If your iron horse every rolls into Denver I'd buy ya a fuckin' beer!

All joking aside, Thanks Brotha!
BadRock
Global Moderator

Wed Jan 23, 2008 8:41 pm

Here in the beer desert called Nebraska we have little that anyone would want that you can't more readily find almost anywhere else. The exception would be the offerings from Upstream Brewing in Omaha. I can usually get 750's of their gueze, framboise, gran cru, tripel, and Batch 1000 Barleywine. Availability is sometimes spotty as these are only bottled in batches of a couple hundred bottles per batch. However, I have something some folks may want more than beer. Digging around in my freezer I came across an 8 ounce, vacuum sealed bag of cascade leaf hops. This is a hop I don't use and don't know why I ordered it. It is from the 2006 crop however, but it has never been opened and has been kept in the dark and the cold all this time. I will trade it for some good beer.

Mostly I am interested in the west coast beers I can't get here. Anything from Firestone Walker or Russian River top my list, those some of the beers from Stone would be nice. I can get Arrogant Bastard here, so forget that one. Great beers from elsewhere would also be nice. I would love to get ahold of some Bitch Creek ESB from Grand Teton Brewing as well as some Three Floyds Dark Lord. Make me an offer and we can probably work out a trade.

Wayne
Bugeater Brewing Company
Bugeater Brewing Company
http://www.lincolnlagers.com
Bugeater

Thu Jan 24, 2008 12:41 am

BadRockBeer wrote:Lufah I listened to a Very Butched Christmas I the other day so I will try and translate my appreciation into a language you can understand.....

Thanks for fixin' us up with a fucking thread to trade some fuckin' beer. If your iron horse every rolls into Denver I'd buy ya a fuckin' beer!

All joking aside, Thanks Brotha!

Fuckin right! The bad part is I really do talk like that. They even edited out the worst parts.

You should be thanking Justin by the way. It was his call if I put this in or not.
A very silly place... http://yarnzombie.net/Travis/

Without question, the greatest invention in the history of mankind is beer. Oh, I grant you that the wheel was also a fine invention, but the wheel does not go nearly as well with pizza.
-Dave Barry
Lufah

Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:42 am

10-4 Lufah!

Thanks J, this is a great addition to the forum. I'm just wondering how long until Bub is going to try and swap panties with someone. :shock:
BadRock
Global Moderator

Previous

Return to Swaps