Brainwashed by an Ass Clown

Mon Dec 11, 2006 1:35 am

I have been listening for about 6 months after reading a post on another forum from "beer pal" (Matt).

I am an extract brewer and after 2 years I'm now on batch #42. I have slowly been making my way up the brewchain and will shortly switch to all grain. All my beer is kegged (5 Gal.).

I am slowly listening to the archives and I'm now into Sept '05. I spend a great deal of time at work driving around and have plenty of time to listen.

Today a strange thing happened, I noticed something freaky and thought, "maybe I should stop listening to the podcasts for a while as everything I was doing seemed to have a link to your show. wierdarama as follows:

8.45am I drive into McDonalds to collect my morning latte needed for the work meeting to follow. I handed over my hard earned $3.60 and proceeded to the exit where I noticed a sign on the door stating "PUSH", and I thought of you know who.

8.48am I walk through the door and catch sight of a person known to me and observe that he is driving a vwhicle with ra registration plate (licence plate for you people) starting with BUB### and I thought of the the bloke that calls in from the crapper. I began to think that something was not quite right

9.35am Meeting room at work discussing events of the previous week when I am questioned on a legal issue where I proceed to quote legislation from Section 21A. Instantly I am thinking of ShaunO, what the F$@# is happening.

1.20pm driving along a main road I observe an activity that requires further investigation and record the registration number of a vehicle TBN###, my brain freaks out and I my concentration is blown for a few seconds.

1.23pm I discuss an issue with the driver of the above vehicle and I am told that when he left the loading "DOCK" (Doc) he was ok. I quickly looked over my shoulder for Allan Funt (Ithink that was his name).

I think I will limit my listening to podcasts to 1 per day until I get rid of this odd feeling. It wouldn't be so bad if all I thought of was beer but this is not the case.

I love the work by Justin and was in the chat a few shows ago and had a great time. I also want the conical.

g
grod

Mon Dec 11, 2006 5:09 am

too late know, the TBN owns you you now. the shows arelike crack.
Beer makes you smart, drinking is art.
www.fritzbrew.com

Corporal BN Amy
Fritz Eye

Mon Dec 11, 2006 6:04 am

I will think of you while I pinch one out... right after this cup of coffee.
BUB
Lunch Meet "Limpian" Gold Medalist (x2) 2006
Winner of <b>NO PANTS</b> award 2006 and 2007
Make your own beer website... starting at $10 per YEAR.
www.bubweb.com & www.momenttoponder.com
bub
Global Moderator

Mon Dec 11, 2006 9:33 am

Grod,

Thanks for the laughs, man! Remember, that line between fan and stalker is notoriously thin.

Cheers,
PUSH Eject
Asshat of the Year ('06)
Proud Drunk of the Year Nominee ('08)
Beevo, "I burned my tongue."
Doc, "Slow down."
Gadgets
CoVBS
Push Eject
Butcher

Mon Dec 11, 2006 1:07 pm

Push Eject wrote:Grod,

Thanks for the laughs, man! Remember, that line between fan and stalker is notoriously thin.

Cheers,
PUSH Eject

Push walks the line every day :P

Sorry for the crack like symptoms, but welcome to the club!
Brewcaster J

Mon Dec 11, 2006 1:11 pm

sounds awfully familiar.
:lol:
good to have someone else who'll quote in the metric system.
kegged-one light summer ale
kegged- one ordinary bitter
bottled- celebration ale
fermenting- ordinary bitter
brewsters millionths

Re: Brainwashed by an Ass Clown

Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:45 pm

Welcome! Hope you get that conical some day.
-B'Dawg
BJCP GM3 Judge & Mead
"Lunch Meat. It's an acquired taste....." -- Mylo
BDawg

Return to New Users