Re: Secret Santa 2016

Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:13 pm

I just sent my shipment out. I didn't have a lot to send, but sent three 12's. Hopefully, I didn't disappoint....
Skibbereen

Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:24 pm

Again, make sure you send the sent & received emails to Santa, not just post here. That's really the reason for the separate email account, so I can use a couple different flags to keep track of all the packages & make sure no one gets stiffed.

Heheh. I said stiffed.

Lee

"Show me on this doll where the internet hurt you."

"Every zoo is a petting zoo if you man the fuck up."

:bnarmy: BN Army // 13th Mountain Division :bnarmy:
Ozwald
Global Moderator

Sat Jan 21, 2017 5:41 pm

Did Nodstonothing get my shipment? I sent my gift to them, but it was cold so now I'm worried something happened to them.... I haven't received anything myself either. Did anyone get anything sent to them? This has been a pretty sad thread to check in on...
Skibbereen

BN Army, PFC, Philly Division

Fermenter: Irish Red, Lambic 1 and 2, Framboise, Blueberry Lambic, Kriek, Sour Choc Porter, Sour BB Porter

Keg: Flanders Brown, BIPA, Choc Porter, BB Porter, Irish Red

On Deck: IIPA, Pilsner, Rauchbier, RIS
Skibbereen

Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:35 am

Just letting people know I am still sending mine out. Was hoping to get it out last week/this week. Hopefully can get it out tomorrow. Had to wait to include stuff, then life got in the way. I'll include a few good commercial beers to make up for it :pop
1beerbaron

Wed Jan 25, 2017 10:40 am

Skibbereen wrote:Did Nodstonothing get my shipment? I sent my gift to them, but it was cold so now I'm worried something happened to them.... I haven't received anything myself either. Did anyone get anything sent to them? This has been a pretty sad thread to check in on...

I did receive it a few weeks ago, thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
On tap:Meg's wit , Oddball Stout, Janet's Brown with all Columbus
The cellar:Krampus American Barleywine,American capitalist stout,American capitalist stout V1.2
The fermentor:Dark sour, Helles, DIPA,
The works:Golden sour,Munich dunkel, Saison
nodstonothing

Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:25 pm

Got your shipment Meadbaron, I mean beerbaron! Lol... thank you very much! Especially looking forward to the PawPaw! Thanks man!
Skibbereen

Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:31 am

Skibbereen wrote:Got your shipment Meadbaron, I mean beerbaron! Lol... thank you very much! Especially looking forward to the PawPaw! Thanks man!

No problem. I hope that makes up for the delay :)
1beerbaron

Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:07 am

Skibbereen wrote:Got your shipment Meadbaron, I mean beerbaron! Lol... thank you very much! Especially looking forward to the PawPaw! Thanks man!

And I wouldn't mind some feedback on the homebrewed beers and meads!
1beerbaron

PreviousNext

Return to General Beer Related