Re: What Are You Drinking Right Now?

Wed Jan 13, 2016 2:45 pm

Ozwald wrote:It's been years since I had that Dortie, but I loved it when I did.

I'm drinking the last of a 6'r from Lewis & Clark. I had a rather awkward date up in Helena which ended at the brewery. So I got some Tumbleweed IPA. On the last can now. Yup. IPA. I like it in the can.

Also, it was pointed out to me that Taylor Swift has 500 songs about guys leaving her, but she has 0 songs about blowjobs. See where I'm going with this?

Ha! I had no idea you had enough chloroform to get a girl to even "agree" to a date....
"A bad man is a good man's job, while a good man is a bad man's teacher."
brewinhard
Global Moderator

Thu Jan 14, 2016 11:52 am

'Agree'... such a obscure word.
Lee

"Show me on this doll where the internet hurt you."

"Every zoo is a petting zoo if you man the fuck up."

:bnarmy: BN Army // 13th Mountain Division :bnarmy:
Ozwald
Global Moderator

Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:41 pm

Treated my boss to his Christmas present tonight. I made his wife & 2 daughters some rustic jewelry boxes (as mentioned in another thread), his gift was some sauerkraut & we cracked open a 3 year old Saison Dupont... his first. It was right at it's peak. So delicious.
Lee

"Show me on this doll where the internet hurt you."

"Every zoo is a petting zoo if you man the fuck up."

:bnarmy: BN Army // 13th Mountain Division :bnarmy:
Ozwald
Global Moderator

Sat Jan 30, 2016 12:05 am

Three pints of homebrewed Scottish Strong Ale. One pint of Janets brown made with mosaics. Frackin' delicious.
Mash Love

Sat Jan 30, 2016 11:37 am

I'm drinking an unremarkable, but quite drinkable, Black Ice American Ale from 603 Brewery here in NH (603=area code). It is fine, but that isn't the reason for the post. This is the first time I have noticed their beer with a shrink wrapped label on the can. I'm curious if this is just because it is a limited release or if it is due to the can supplier that stopped supplying to small guys as reported on the session a little while ago. I'll be interested to see if the local canned beer starts showing up in more generic can + shrink label more or not.

The Moat Mountain 16oz can I got this week is still printed instead of shrink wrapped.
BN Army : Cannon Fodder Division

"Risk of failure should be no deterrent to trying"
NateBrews

Sat Jan 30, 2016 12:02 pm

Sierra Nevada Tropical IPA. Pretty good and pretty fresh.
"A bad man is a good man's job, while a good man is a bad man's teacher."
brewinhard
Global Moderator

Previous

Return to Off Topic Stuff