Re: 22oz Bottles to 12oz

Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:22 pm

spiderwrangler wrote:As a cellarman for the NHC 1st round and other club run comps, even if the rules don't prohibit 22oz bottles, if you submit in that format, you're a fucking asshole. They make more work for the cellar, since they don't fit in boxes easily, and if I had my way, any 22oz bottles would be taken out back and smashed on the pavement.

Well done on the rebottling though... but you'll always wonder... could it have been a gold? :twisted:

True that but only after taking every one of those fuckong packing peanuts and shoving them up the guys ass 1 at a time and then duct taping the broken glass to his skull with the duct tape that he used to fuckong duct tape the fuckong lables to the fuckong bottles. OR take those fuckong LOBSTER CLAW elastic bands and quadruple twist them onto his fuckong dick for a couple months.
-B'Dawg
BJCP GM3 Judge & Mead
"Lunch Meat. It's an acquired taste....." -- Mylo
BDawg

Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:39 pm

BDawg wrote:
spiderwrangler wrote:As a cellarman for the NHC 1st round and other club run comps, even if the rules don't prohibit 22oz bottles, if you submit in that format, you're a fucking asshole. They make more work for the cellar, since they don't fit in boxes easily, and if I had my way, any 22oz bottles would be taken out back and smashed on the pavement.

Well done on the rebottling though... but you'll always wonder... could it have been a gold? :twisted:

True that but only after taking every one of those fuckong packing peanuts and shoving them up the guys ass 1 at a time and then duct taping the broken glass to his skull with the duct tape that he used to fuckong duct tape the fuckong lables to the fuckong bottles. OR take those fuckong LOBSTER CLAW elastic bands and quadruple twist them onto his fuckong dick for a couple months.

Taking notes for next year's NHC. Do you have a preference on duct tape? Traditional silver or would you prefer I used pink camo?
Lee

"Show me on this doll where the internet hurt you."

"Every zoo is a petting zoo if you man the fuck up."

:bnarmy: BN Army // 13th Mountain Division :bnarmy:
Ozwald
Global Moderator

Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:49 pm

Do like what's on my tricycle...pink camo of course!
"A bad man is a good man's job, while a good man is a bad man's teacher."
brewinhard
Global Moderator

Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:26 pm

BDawg wrote:

A box cutter is a must if you deal with bullshit people.
Spiderwrangler
PFC, Arachnid Deployment Division

In the cellar:
In the fermentor: Belgian Cider
In the works: Wooden Cider
spiderwrangler
Global Moderator

Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:32 pm

I'm taking notes......Can I be your Secret Santa next year spider?
Last edited by Bad Goat Brewing on Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bad Goat Brewing

Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:05 pm

Just remember. I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE.
Spiderwrangler

In the cellar:
spiderwrangler
Global Moderator

Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:24 pm

spiderwrangler wrote:Just remember. I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE.

That statement is kind of unsettling, but exciting! :nutters:

It looks like you live well over 2,000 miles from me though.
Bad Goat Brewing

Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:34 pm

Bad Goat Brewing wrote:
spiderwrangler wrote:Just remember. I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE.

That statement is kind of unsettling, but exciting! :nutters:

It looks like you live well over 2,000 miles from me though.

True, but I could always mail you spiders.
Spiderwrangler

In the cellar:
spiderwrangler
Global Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to Kegging, Bottling and Dispensing