Archives/RSS are down.

Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:28 am

When I try to access the RSS feed I get the following error. Looks like a name is missing on something.

Code: Select all
This page contains the following errors:

error on line 26 at column 102: xmlParseEntityRef: no name
Below is a rendering of the page up to the first error.

60 The Brewing Network Presents - The Sunday Session http://www.thebrewingnetwork.com/ en-us © 2005-2007 The Brewing Network Mon, 26 Feb 2007 01:00:00 GMT The original Sunday live show about homebrewing beer and craft brewing. A presentation of The Brewing Network www.thebrewingnetwork.com. The Brewing Network The original live show that brings professional brewers, interviews and the best in beertainment right to you as we talk about homebrewing beer and craft brewing. Live listeners can participate and ask questions by joing our chatroom or calling in. Podcast subscribers get all the information to take with them and listen on their own time! Each episode covers specific brewing topics to inform and entertain, and world class profesional brewers as guests. All the fun of real radio, without the boredom...The Brewing Network. Justin Crossley justin@thebrewingnetwork.com yes Games & Hobbies The Session 01-20-14 508 Gastrobrewery The Brewing Network The Session welcomes brewmaster Chris Cuzme of New York's 508 Gastrobrewery
enaz32

Re: Archives/RSS are down.

Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:43 am

Moved to Support
Lee

"Show me on this doll where the internet hurt you."

"Every zoo is a petting zoo if you man the fuck up."

:bnarmy: BN Army // 13th Mountain Division :bnarmy:
Ozwald
Global Moderator

Re: Archives/RSS are down.

Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:57 am