Dallas

Moderators: BadRock, JP

Dallas

Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:55 pm

I'm going to be in Dallas this weekend while my wife is presenting at a conference. I have all day Friday and Saturday with my 15mo son to explore and I will need to find places to eat and most likely drink. We are staying in the "Dallas Design District" north of downtown not far from the river. This ill be my first time downtown Dallas and will be without a car but pushing a stroller. Any suggestions?
olafphysics
PFC
olafphysics

Re: Dallas

Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:50 am

olafphysics wrote:I'm going to be in Dallas this weekend while my wife is presenting at a conference. I have all day Friday and Saturday with my 15mo son to explore and I will need to find places to eat and most likely drink. We are staying in the "Dallas Design District" north of downtown not far from the river. This ill be my first time downtown Dallas and will be without a car but pushing a stroller. Any suggestions?

Deep Ellum.
Drew used to be a brewer at Schlafly here, in St. Louis. Good beer, and it's right near the 'hood you mentioned.
Deep Ellum Brewing Company
2823 St Louis St, Dallas, TX
I'm sick of chasing my dreams. I'm just going to ask them where they're going and hook up with them later.
tlael

Return to Travel