Homebrewing in The Economist

Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:56 pm

I know we are all a bunch of :asshat: but if anyone reads The Economist there was a little blurb about homebrewing be legalized in Alabama and Mississippi in it.

I have been reading The Economist for years and it was really cool to read through it and see my name next to a quote. Most of the time it's heads of state and such that get quoted. Anyways I posted a link to it below, I'm the guy from Alabama. I think the coolest thing is that now if someone ask me about the cost effectiveness of homebrewing I can officially quote myself :jnj :pop :drink

Hops and Change

Also as one of my buddies said

From "Drunk of the Week" to The Economist. That's quite a conversion.
forcera

Re: Homebrewing in The Economist

Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:22 pm

forcera wrote:I know we are all a bunch of :asshat: but if anyone reads The Economist there was a little blurb about homebrewing be legalized in Alabama and Mississippi in it.

I have been reading The Economist for years and it was really cool to read through it and see my name next to a quote. Most of the time it's heads of state and such that get quoted. Anyways I posted a link to it below, I'm the guy from Alabama. I think the coolest thing is that now if someone ask me about the cost effectiveness of homebrewing I can officially quote myself :jnj :pop :drink

Hops and Change

I think a photo of the quote is in order.
"Mash, I made you my bitch!" -Tasty
Dirk McLargeHuge
Global Moderator

Re: Homebrewing in The Economist

Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:46 am

Dirk McLargeHuge wrote:
forcera wrote:I know we are all a bunch of :asshat: but if anyone reads The Economist there was a little blurb about homebrewing be legalized in Alabama and Mississippi in it.

Hops and Change

I think a photo of the quote is in order.

Once I get the issues that I ordered I'll post one.
forcera

Return to General Beer Related