New Year's Eve is Amateur Night, with cops...

Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:04 pm

The only night of the year that I hate going out is New Year's Eve. :x The places that I usually go into for free suddenly want to charge $20-50, and I'm guessing that's for the balloons and champagne...both of which suck. People who don't know how to handle their buzz come out in force...beware of the fat chicks. And the cops are on you like a pack of wolves. I do love New Year's Eve at home because I can drink all the beer I want, tomorrow is a day off, there's football playing all day long, and I'm not expected to buy anyone a present. Woo-hoo! New Year's Eve is great at home! :pop
Come On Fulham!!

"...know your process, know your yeast." - Ozwald
BeaverBarber

Re: New Year's Eve is Amateur Night, with cops...

Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:28 pm

At home, or at the home of good friends....
Spiderwrangler
PFC, Arachnid Deployment Division

In the cellar:
In the fermentor: Belgian Cider
In the works: Wooden Cider
spiderwrangler
Global Moderator

Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:46 pm

It's going on 1a here & the fireworks haven't completely died off yet. Leaving for work in about an hour & not looking forward to driving around all early morning. At least I'll be out in the sticks, but at the same time you never know what you're going to run into out there. Hoping for a quick day so I can get home & grab a nap. Didn't sleep worth a shit even though I got pretty hammered last night. Figured that'd knock me right out, but not so much.
Lee

"Show me on this doll where the internet hurt you."

"Every zoo is a petting zoo if you man the fuck up."

:bnarmy: BN Army // 13th Mountain Division :bnarmy:
Ozwald
Global Moderator

Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:24 am

Word...its a total shit show out there...I had to work till 11:45 and got home at 11:56, ran downstairs to watch the fucking ball, kiss my wife, and be thankful the 2 idiots that almost hit me didn't...too many shit heads

cheers! :pop :aaron
On Deck: porter, berliner weisse
Fermenting: xtra pale
In the keg/bottle: golden delicious apple cider, brown rice lager, german pils
EL TIZZO

Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:01 am

3am drunk off m6y ass, and happy! 2013 thanks for the brewe=ing knowledge BN army!
Bottled: fresh hop pale ale
On tap: Moose bile strong ale
In the cellar: Taqu'il's Fat Black Imperial Stout
Lagering:
In the fermenter: Moose drool clone
In the works: Taqu'il's Fat Black Imperial stout
PorkSlapper

Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:03 am

Ahhhhhh... just got home. Plenty of drunks out there, but not much for cops... pretty much the Montana-standard. I did give myself a little chuckle though. I have to run to the office before I head out to Gallatin Gateway (BFE) & there's a Taco Bell across the street that stays open til 3a every day. Apparently not many people swore it off for a resolution - place was packed to the gills. There was a shooting in that parking lot (shared with our mall) a few weeks ago & with almost every nightshift cop in town there it still wasn't as packed as it was this morning. I found it pretty funny. And surprising that there weren't a couple cops in the parking lot pulling over every other car. In fact I didn't see a single one while I was in town.
Lee

"Show me on this doll where the internet hurt you."

"Every zoo is a petting zoo if you man the fuck up."

:bnarmy: BN Army // 13th Mountain Division :bnarmy:
Ozwald
Global Moderator

Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:07 am

Treat every night like new years. Keep yer eyes peeled and dont be a fucking moron.
I got to peel around in the boss's CTS 4 for a bit last night and saw no cops. None on the way home, either.
We went to the bar for a little bit, after work and we walked home.
Only -16°F :shock: . Only 6 blocks to walk, though.
cheers bruthas, and be safe!
snowcapt

Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:54 am

Hey Ozwald,
If you want to see cops on New Years Eve just come on over to NJ.Between the State and locals fighting to fill the coffers on the final night of the year, I gave up going out many years ago. Road blocks etc. just ain't worth it. I'd rather sit at home and watch the Bowl Games.
Sqhead

Next

Return to Off Topic Stuff