LCD class-action settlement

Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:17 am

IF YOU BOUGHT A TV, MONITOR, OR NOTEBOOK COMPUTER THAT CONTAINED AN LCD FLAT PANEL SCREEN LAWSUITS AND SETTLEMENTS TOTALING ALMOST $1.1 BILLION MAY AFFECT YOU.

You had to purchase it in certain states and during a certain time period.

The states are: Arizona, Arkansas, California, Florida, Hawaii, Iowa, Kansas, Maine, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nevada, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Tennessee, Vermont, West Virginia and Wisconsin.

If you qualify, you just have to fill out a few questions and hit submit. It is worth at least $25 and maybe $200 or more.

THE OFFER CLOSES ON THE 6TH. You have to check this out now.

This is legit. Visit http://www.lcdclass.com for details.
code
codewritinfool

Re: LCD class-action settlement

Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:29 pm

Thanks for the heads up. I bought my laptop back in 2006, surprisingly it still works well for me.
Easiest cash I've made this year!
Alan Marks
alan_marks

Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:45 am

If this didn't come from Code, I'd say it sounds like a Nigerian Prince type of announcement. :D

NH is not included. I bought my LCD-TV back in 2009 and had to have a board replaced with 6 months so it was covered under warranty. Nothing else bad since then. And with the price of these things today, they are almost disposable items.
Sergeant, BN Army
R.I.P. Rat Pad ('05-'12)

Fermenter: Mayotoberfest
Kegged: Common, Cherry, & Apple Pie Ciders, Falconer Pale Ale, Strawberry Blonde
On Deck: German Pilsner, Chinookee Wookiee
TheDarkSide
Global Moderator

Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:32 pm

I filled out the forms and answered the questions and so far nobody has sent me any LSD...
Abouttreefiddy

Return to Off Topic Stuff